Comment on Asterisk Army
fastphil

Re:

Posted:Fri 23 of Jun, 2006 (07:18 UTC)
I'm interested in doing the same thing using FXO modules on a TDM card. Have you had any luck with routing like this? It should be simple but it's not obvious. I'd really appreciate any comments you have: phil.sarich@gmail.com

thanks
fastphil

Re:

Posted:Fri 23 of Jun, 2006 (00:35 UTC)
I'm interested in doing the same thing using FXO modules on a TDM card. Have you had any luck with routing like this? It should be simple but it's not obvious. I'd really appreciate any comments you have: phil.sarich@gmail.com

thanks
fastphil

Re:

Posted:Thu 22 of Jun, 2006 (04:10 UTC)

thanks
fastphil

Re:

Posted:Thu 22 of Jun, 2006 (04:09 UTC)

thanks
mitchthompson
Posted:Tue 25 of Apr, 2006 (14:04 UTC)
Has anyone ever set up Asterisk to emulate a tandem switch? We have a Dell PE-1600 w/3 TE410P's we would like to set up to act as a tandem switch to other PBX's (Definity, Redcom, Meridian,etc). Can Asterisk be configured to accept incoming calls on one PRI and route it out another PRI to a different EO?