Our Ottawa-based client is urgently seeking a Product Verification Engineer with Asterisk 1.2 programming experience.
- Preparation of the product verification plan, including all test cases
- Execution of the plan (upon approval)
- Detailed reporting
- Operation knowledge of Linux Fedora Core 4
- Package installation
- Basic understanding of Linux file systems layout
- Good knowledge of Asterisk 1.2
- Dial plan
- Understanding of VoIP architecture
- PRI/ISDN concept
Our client designs and manufactures computer plug in voice cards and software that connect computer systems to both IP- and TDM-based networks to provide advanced voice services. For almost two decades they have been serving companies around the world that design sophisticated phone services for recording systems, voice services applications, and IP-PBX systems. The company has built a reputation for delivering innovative products and exceptional technical support by working closely with its customers.
The work can be done on-site in Ottawa or remotely. The client is willing to offer permanent employment to the right candidate, but will also accpet a consulting arrangement.
Please e-mail email@example.com or call 1-800-429-5177 x 104.