I am attempting to configure a new Polycom IP 6000 to work with our SIP enabled Toshiba Strata Com Server. We currently only have Aastra 9133i's configured as such:[+]
- DHCP Setting
- Notes: To set a static IP address, you must first disable DHCP. If
- DHCP is disabled, you will also need to manually configure Subnet
- Mask, Gateway, DNS, and TFTP Server settings.
- 0 = false, means DHCP is disabled.
- 1 = true, means DHCP is enabled.
- dhcp: 0 # DHCP disabled.
- Network Settings
- ip: # This value is unique to each phone on a server
- and should be set in the "<mac>.cfg” file if
- setting this manually.
- Line Settings
- Lines should be set in the <mac>.cfg file since these settings
- are unique to each phone.
- Notes: Setting parameters for lines 1 - 4 configures the 4
- line/call appearance hard keys on the 480i. Setting parameters
- for lines 5 - 9 configures the phone for additional line/call
- appearances that can be set up as softkeys.
- The maximum number of line/call appearances that can be
- configured on the 480i is 8 or 9, depending on how the lines
- have been configured.
- If all line/call appearances have been set up for the same
- number, a total of 9 lines can be configured. If all line/call
- appearances have been set up between two different numbers, a
- total of 8 lines can be configured. This means that when all
- line/call appearances are in use, 1 is connected while the rest
- are held. No further outgoing or incoming calls can be made until
- one of the line/call appearances becomes available.
- Explanation of Settings with Line 1 as Example
sip line1 auth name: stratacs # SIP Registrar request authorization name.
- This should match either TV User Account extension OR
- it should match Authorization Username set on the TV SIP Span
sip line1 password: stratacs # SIP Registrar request passcode.
- This should match either TV User Account password OR
- it should match Authorization Password set on the TV SIP Span
sip line1 user name: Ext213 # This parameter value is used by the 480i
- in the From header field of the outgoing
- SIP packet.
- Match this with the 'userinfo' field in
- User Settings > Phone > External Station Settings
sip line1 display name: Shipping Magnet # Name used for SIP messages. Typically the TV Account Name.
sip line1 screen name: Shipping Magnet # User's name seen on the idle screen of the
- user's phone.
- Settings for Lines 2-4 with TeleVantage
- Configure Lines 2 thru 4
- with the same values that are set in
- sip line1.
- This is a required setting.
- Remove current examples and uncomment lines.
sip line2 auth name: stratacs
sip line2 password: stratacs
sip line2 user name: Ext213
sip line2 display name: Shipping Magnet
sip line2 screen name: Shipping Magnet
sip line3 auth name: stratacs
sip line3 password: stratacs
sip line3 user name: Ext213
sip line3 display name: Shipping Magnet
sip line3 screen name: Shipping Magnet
sip line4 auth name: stratacs
sip line4 password: stratacs
sip line4 user name: Ext213
sip line4 display name: Shipping Magnet
sip line4 screen name: Shipping Magnet
I am working with stock polycom config files, but am not certain where changes need to be made. Any help would be appreciated.