Trouble with Mod_limit

Re: Trouble with Mod_limit

Posted:Thu 13 of Nov, 2008 (19:21 UTC)
Do you have something like this ( but with anti-action instead ) above your limit application line?

<action application="set" data="dialed_ext=$1"/>
<action application="export" data="dialed_ext=$1"/>
<action application="set_user" data="${dialed_ext}@$${domain}"/>

then I have:

<action application="limit" data="$${domain} ${dialed_ext} ${max_calls} ${fail_over}"/>

Also the domain should probably be with $${domain} in your limit line.

Trouble with Mod_limit

Posted:Fri 24 of Oct, 2008 (07:20 UTC)
Hi all,

Recently made the upgrade to the 1.01 build and were having some issues getting the mod_limit to pull-down/display information correctly. In the old build we were using the multi-line rollover with great success. However, in the new version we are having troubles getting the ${max_calls} and ${fail_over} to work properly. We can get it to work by setting the values manually, but this will cause us some issues down the line integrading freeswitch with our current database. We have enabled debugging, and the vars print to find that it does not seem to be pulling the variables down correctly (at least with how we are trying to code it).

This is an example of the limit that doesnt seem to be working for us:

<anti-action application="limit" data="${domain} ${dialed_extension} ${max_calls} ${fail_over}"/>

The domain and dialed extension pull down ok. Max calls, and fail over return blank values even tho they are defined in the directory.

Same example as above only modified slightly (this appears to work, but I dont feel its the right solution):

<anti-action application="limit" data="${domain} ${dialed_extension} 1 99102"/>

Can anyone shed some light on this for me? Have the variable names changed?