I am trying to get into Voip Wholesale business. I would like to authenticate clients by their Src IP address.
I don't know if SER is the soultion to my problem.
1. If yes then can anyone please suggest me how it should be done ?
2. Is it possible to do Least Cost Routing with SER ?
3. How can I do billing with SER ?
So far I have been trying to check few simple stuffs with SER.
1. Lets say host X sends me his SIP traffic to SER.
2. I wanted to change the Destination IP (to that of my provider, trying to Proxy the connection)
here is what i did:
log("Rewrote DST IP\n");
But I don't see any packets being sent to the new destination.
I guess I am missing something pretty big here.
Looking forward to getting some suggestions :)