GUI for FreeSwitch

kz61113

Re: GUI for FreeSwitch

Posted:Wed 15 of Sep, 2010 (21:58 UTC)
Another option could be to take the FREEswitch training in NYC with one of the authors of the FREEswitch book that just came out. There's also a coupon code ("FREEVOIP") for the website. http://freeswitchtraining.eventbrite.com/
fs-master

Posted:Thu 04 of Jun, 2009 (20:48 UTC)
hello,
i'm ready to start with you a Web Admin Interface for Freeswitch in .Net 3.5
you will provide me with a responce if you accept...
thanks
s4bs

Posted:Fri 03 of Apr, 2009 (20:16 UTC)
I am looking at building a GUI in C# using Silverlight. I don’t have any experience with FreeSwitch, so I am hoping someone out there knows how to work with FreeSwitch in C# or .net

I would like to make an admin application that add/edit: DIDs, extensions, phones, conference extensions and dial plans along with track call history and current calls in session.

I would like to make a client application that views current call, incoming call, previous call info, voicemail management and transfer call.

Any help would be great.

Thanks
Alex
mercutio_viz

Posted:Mon 19 of Jan, 2009 (20:35 UTC)
Check out www.tcapi.org. Still a few weeks away from pre-beta but looks awesome. Also, pfsense.org has a built-in GUI. it's a FW appliance with FS as an installable module. You can turn off the FW and have just a VoIP appliance using pfsense.
daejeon

GUI for FreeSwitch

Posted:Mon 19 of Jan, 2009 (15:54 UTC)
Is anyone interested for making GUI? mod_xml_curl can be used or PHP script can be used to create conf. files dynamically from the database and dump into the appropriate directories(may be not recommended).