CALLERS TRANSFERED TO AN EXT DIALING OUTSIDE LINE FROM BUSINESS LINE. PLEASE HELP. I NEED EXPERTS WITH IDEAS

PlanNet

Re: CALLERS TRANSFERED TO AN EXT DIALING OUTSIDE LINE FROM BUSINESS LINE. PLEASE HELP. I NEED EXPERTS WITH IDEAS

Posted:Mon 26 of Jan, 2009 (19:14 UTC)
Unless it's not possible I would recommend giving each outside person a SIP phone and having them register with your Asterisk server at your house, assuming you are running one there. That would give you all the options of Asterisk phone system and the caller ID info passed to the user.

Regards,
Glenn
www.plannetonline.com
opentone

Re: CALLERS TRANSFERED TO AN EXT DIALING OUTSIDE LINE FROM BUSINESS LINE. PLEASE HELP. I NEED EXPERTS WITH IDEAS

Posted:Mon 26 of Jan, 2009 (01:13 UTC)
Hi, this is from OpenTone Communications LLC, you may inquire with us with regards to your IP PBX concerns. For inquiry call our customer/technical support @ toll free number 1.888.544.9429 and don't forget to visit our website www.otcbeyond.com
jerryc

Posted:Sat 24 of Jan, 2009 (00:15 UTC)
Off the top of my head I can think of at least two real easy solutions to this.

What city are you in?
wppi

CALLERS TRANSFERED TO AN EXT DIALING OUTSIDE LINE FROM BUSINESS LINE. PLEASE HELP. I NEED EXPERTS WITH IDEAS

Posted:Fri 23 of Jan, 2009 (04:50 UTC)
I have a question. I run a home business and I have some people working for me from their own home office and I want to be able to have a pbx system to answer my calls at my home office and transfer them to an outside phone line extention, locally.

For instance, a person calls my home office and the auto attendent greets them
and ask to press ext 1 for customer service, ext 2 for tech support and so on...
I want to program each extention to call another outside* phone which are the people that a
re working for me from there own home office and there own phone line will ring.
While the calls transfers, I want it to play music on hold.

Is there such device or software that can just handle transfering calls? If I can program the phone numbers on that device to recognize that when someone dials 1 ext from the greeting that it automatically programed to call the phone number programed to ext the person keyed.

Basically need something that greet the cusstomers
with my business name, ask the caller what ext needed and then places them on hold and dials the program number that the caller press for that extention. Thats it! Their got to be something out their without having to pay a programmer and large amount money on the device!

Any suggestions or ideas???

Alot people I know wants to work from their home and receive calls from my line I need a solution.
PLZ HELP!