Unistim with Mysql Realtime

cesar8489

Unistim with Mysql Realtime

Posted:Fri 06 of Feb, 2009 (00:28 UTC)
Good night,

Since 2 weeks, I am implementing Asterisk with Mysql Realtime to create SIP users and it works fine; however, my company has about 200 hundred Nortel i2002 IP telephones and I was wondering if it could be possible to create Unistim users (extensions) for authenticate these through Mysql. I modified extconfig.conf but I could not make it.

Obviously, I created a separate table in Mysql to Unistim with all the fields that Unistim.conf already has, but the Asterisk did not see the database connection. in the other hand, if I use Unistim.conf to create the extensions it works but there are so many and I want to connect these with Mysql.

Any ideas?

This is my Unistim.conf:

[ 57650 ]                     ; name of the device
device=0018b03394da         ; mac address of the phone
rtp_port=10000              ; RTP port used by the phone, default = 10000. RTCP = rtp_port+1
rtp_method=3                ; If you don't have sound, you can try 1, 2 or 3, default = 0
status_method=0             ; If you don't see status text, try 1, default = 0
titledefault=Asterisk       ; default = "TimeZone (your time zone)". 12 characters max
maintext0="XX YY"  ; default = "Welcome", 24 characters max
;maintext1="a custom text"   ; default = the name of the device, 24 characters max
;maintext2="(main page)"     ; default = the public IP of the phone, 24 characters max
dateformat=1                ; 0 = month/day, 1 (default) = day/month
timeformat=1                ; 0 = 0:00am ; 1 (default) = 0h00, 2 = 0:00
contrast=8                  ; define the contrast of the LCD. From 0 to 15. Default = 8
country=us                  ; country (ccTLD) for dial tone frequency. See README, default = us
ringvolume=2                ; ring volume : 0,1,2,3, can be overrided by Dial(), default = 2
ring                 ; ring style : 0 to 7, can be overrided by Dial(), default = 3
callhistory=1               ; 0 = disable, 1 = enable call history, default = 1
callerid="XX YY" <57650>
context=default             ; context, default="default"
mailbox=1234                ; Specify the mailbox number. Used by Message Waiting Indication
linelabel="57650"         ; Softkey label for the next line=> entry, 9 char max.
extension=line              ; Add an extension into the dialplan. Only valid in context specified previously.
                             ; none=don't add (default), ask=prompt user, line=use the line number
line => 57650                 ; Only one line by device is currently supported.
                             ; Beware ! only bookmark and softkey entries are allowed after line=>
;bookmark=Hans C.@123        ; Use a softkey to dial 123. Name : 9 char max
;bookmark=Mailbox@011@54     ; 54 shows a mailbox icon. See #define FAV_ICON_ for other values (32 to 63)
;bookmark=Test@*@USTM/violet ; Display an icon if violet is connected (dynamic), only for unistim device
;bookmark=4@Pager@54321@51   ; Display a pager icon and dial 54321 when softkey 4 is pressed 

Extconf.conf
[ settings ]
iaxusers => mysql,asterisk,iax_buddies
iaxpeers => mysql,asterisk,iax_buddies
sipusers => mysql,asterisk,sip_buddies
sippeers => mysql,asterisk,sip_buddies
;sipregs => mysql,asterisk,sip_buddies
voicemail => mysql,asterisk,voicemail_users
extensions => mysql,asterisk,extensions_table
queues => mysql,asterisk,queue_table
queue_members => mysql,asterisk,queue_member_table
;musiconhold => mysql,asterisk
;queue_log => mysql,aasterisk
unistim => mysql,asterisk,unistim
pin => mysql,asterisk,pin1

When I type "realtime mysql status" the connection is working.

Help please...

Cesar