manager API does not support telephony application!!!

adder

Re: manager API does not support telephony application!!!

Posted:Tue 10 of Mar, 2009 (11:41 UTC)
In Re: manager API does not support telephony application!!! (Tue 10 of Mar, 2009 (06:55 UTC))knowledgestudentwrote:
Thanks adder , but the link did not open " The page you requested was not found",
suggestions , please !

For me, this link works. Retry and if it doesn't still work, use a search engine to try to find this book: Asterisk: The Future of Telephony (by O'Reilly).
knowledgestudent

Posted:Tue 10 of Mar, 2009 (06:55 UTC)
Thanks adder , but the link did not open " The page you requested was not found",
suggestions , please !
adder

Posted:Mon 09 of Mar, 2009 (06:35 UTC)
With the manager API, you can originate a call, hangup a channel, record a channel. See the following book for more details: http://cachefly.oreilly.com/books/9780596510480.pdf.
knowledgestudent

manager API does not support telephony application!!!

Posted:Fri 06 of Mar, 2009 (22:47 UTC)
Hi,
I have searched the net to know what is the way to enable my application to initiate a call , receive a call, record, ...., and I have concluded that the manager API helps to ,
but , recently I have read that the manager API does not support telephony application , then how possibly it can help me developing that application !!!!!

I have started to try to do it with the manager API, please tell me what should I do ???
should I start over somewhere else ?

please help