What function I can use?

zedraken

Re: What function I can use?

Posted:Wed 01 of Apr, 2009 (19:35 UTC)
Ok,
english is not my native language but in your IVR, if you want to wait for the user to press a key, in your configuration file, you have to use the "WaitExten" function that will wait for a new extension. Such extension will then replace the extension that originated the call.
Example:
exten => s,1,PlayBack(...)
exten => s,2,WaitExten
exten => 1,1,one action...
exten => 2,1,another action
etc

After the WaitExten function call, if the user has pressed the "2" key, then "another action" will be started. If the user has pressed the "1" key, then "one action" will be started, and so on.
bicserver

Re: What function I can use?

Posted:Wed 01 of Apr, 2009 (11:19 UTC)
We can help you in this matter....
Feel Free nto contact us...
Emal Id: bicserver1@gmail.com
shampoo

What function I can use?

Posted:Fri 27 of Mar, 2009 (19:37 UTC)
Hello everybody...

I have a problem, I'm working whit asterisk, I need a function that, the problem is this:

'I have a call center, so, one agent is doing a call, in some cases the call is response by a IVR, the IVR say "press 1 to... press 2 to do..." I need a function of asterisk that permit to get a digit that agent mark by a keyborad of a phone in an aplication, because I don't want to mark the physic phone... the keyboard of my phone is in a aplication, so I need this function that permit mark the digit that I mark in this keyboard.... I was use PLayDTMF buy this function only print a message "Success" but doesn't the function to mark the digit I want....please help me '

I don't speak english... sorry by my letter