Zultys ZIP4X4 config file help

lafferes

Re: Zultys ZIP4X4 config file help

Posted:Wed 22 of Apr, 2009 (16:17 UTC)
Successfully solved. I had signed up for Zultys Knowledge Base and never gotten a reply. I decided to call them, and a very helpful person helped complete my registration for access to the knowledge base. Once there, I downloaded the User manual which had the desired information. I also see the firmware downloadable for this phone.
Things are working fine.
Sam
lafferes

Re: Zultys ZIP4X4 config file help

Posted:Mon 20 of Apr, 2009 (22:52 UTC)
Just an update, for the other person out there with one of these phones. I just got sip to register, but I did it through the phone menu, not through the config file. Any help on the config file would still be appreciated.
Thanks,
Sam
lafferes

Zultys ZIP4X4 config file help

Posted:Mon 20 of Apr, 2009 (18:42 UTC)
I have just purchased a few of the ZIP4X4 phones at the right price, and am trying to find info regarding the configuration files that are tftp'd from my Trixbox server.

I have found an example from a ZIP4X5, and when I rename those files, and put them in place, I can avoid the "error loading configuration files" message on the phone. I can not tell that anything useful is being loaded into the phone, though.

If anybody is successfully using this phone, I would like to see a sample 'macaddress.cfg' file. Or if anybody knows of source of more info regarding the two config files that are to be tftp'd to the phone.

Thanks in advance.
Sam