Running Asterisk 184.108.40.206 and trying to get cdr working but the Master.csv file is empty (calls go through correctly though).
I have verified:
1) The permissions on the Master.csv file allow writing (oug+rwx)
2) The cdr-csv module is loaded:
Module Description Use Count
app_forkcdr.so Fork The CDR into 2 separate entities 0
cdr_custom.so Customizable Comma Separated Values CDR 0
app_cdr.so Tell Asterisk to not maintain a CDR for 0
cdr_csv.so Comma Separated Values CDR Backend 0
cdr_manager.so Asterisk Manager Interface CDR Backend 0
3) There are no errors in the Asterisk log files
4) Th cdr.conf has cdr enabled:
5) The call files do NOT call an application (which can cause issues). This setup is only for outboud calls, using call files. The call files look like this (with phone# removed):
I have tried everything I can think of, searched the web to no avail. From what I tell it should be working but alas no records are written to the file.
Any ideas on why cdr-csv is not working. Did I miss something? Please help. TIA.