[Newbie] Flash / ActiveX Free plugins for WebBased VoIP

hfvoip

Re: [Newbie] Flash / ActiveX Free plugins for WebBased VoIP

Posted:Fri 24 of Jul, 2009 (06:21 UTC)
u should take a look at flash/FMS(or red5) system,it's good for your business
I developed flash audio chat for dating websites ,and flash phone( pc2pc only ,not pc2phone) ,only flash needed,no need install
if you are interested,please contact me .my website: allvoipsolutions.org
dustinbutler

Re: [Newbie] Flash / ActiveX Free plugins for WebBased VoIP

Posted:Tue 21 of Jul, 2009 (16:47 UTC)
Hey Geek,

I'm looking for something similar, let me know what you find. I run a auction site for insurance claim vehicles (i.e. mainly totaled vehicles). We capture the auctioneers audio and stream it to people so they can also bid during the live auction. Currently using WebEx (a goto meeting type program). This works good but is a bit overkill since we only use the audio/voip part and the client setup is more complicated for the end user.

I'm wondering if there is a simple server/browser client voip solution out there? Would prefer linux based server but would use windows too. I want to take the auctioneers audio, push it to a server and have the client ideally start a flash program to listen to it. I've looked at things like shoutcast but there is too much delay/buffering. We trade quality for almost zero delay.

http://www.teamspeak.com/ seems promising but don't think there is a browser client for it

Thanks,
Dustin
geekforever

[Newbie] Flash / ActiveX Free plugins for WebBased VoIP

Posted:Thu 16 of Jul, 2009 (10:12 UTC)
Hello,
I started to think about developping a website which allows VoIP between people.
I don't have much idea about how doing this, except the fact that clients will have to install a activeX / Flash / Silverlight plugin for VoIP. But, is there any free plugins for web developpers, or not too expensive ones ?