The VoIP GSM Gateway 72 ports / 288 SIMs from Hypermedia Systems is a flexible, scalable and modular gateway, enabling inbound and outbound VoIP and Cellular calls in a unique all-in-one compact box.
It provides a tailor-made solution for alternative carrier call termination and for call origination providers, as well as for SMB and larger companies who want to significantly reduce telephony expenses and establish telephony connectivity between the company and its branches.
The VoIP GSM Gateway HG-4000 series (url=http://www.hyperms.com/products/products-by-series/hg-4000/voip-gsm-gateway-hg-4000.aspx
is a complementary product to IP based equipment. The core idea behind cost saving with VoIP GSM Gateways is Least Cost Routing (LCR).
- Upgradeable from 4 to 72 cellular ports
- Up to 288 SIM cards, with remote SIM cards re-charging,
(USSD pre-paid SIM cards Top-Up support)
- Traffic can be received by Embedded VoIP or by E1/T1-PRI interfaces.
- Web-based Management – hardware configuration, online port status and call statistics.
- Fast connection times (very short PDD)
- Redundant power supply – ready
- Advanced LCR and routing groups
- IP address and DDI pattern restrictions
- 24 months warranty
Price Quotation for VoIP GSM Gateway: url=http://www.hyperms.com/home/price-quote.aspx?title=VoIP%20GSM%20Gateway%20-%20HG-4000%20Series
Other related products:
GSM Gateways - url=http://www.hyperms.com/products/gsm-gateways.aspx
For further information contact:
Hypermedia Systems Ltd.