What is better? Asterisk or FreeSWITCH

www_pynk_com_au

Re: What is better? Asterisk or FreeSWITCH

Posted:Fri 06 of Nov, 2009 (17:41 UTC)
Unless you are a little Linux savvy, I would highly recommend Trixbox. Very easy set up and major features. basic costs is a standard P4 Macking and in a few hours you should be up and running

Pynk Global are Global suppliers of Voip services. Especially in Call Center Services. We support Vicidial, Trixbox and Asterisk. We also have 100% solutions for blocked markets like UAE and Qatar. www.pynkglobal.com
Contact directly on Yahoo IM: call_center_voip MSN azza696969@hotmail.com Skype: call_center_voip
neil.parker

Re: What is better? Asterisk or FreeSWITCH

Posted:Wed 28 of Oct, 2009 (04:59 UTC)
In What is better? Asterisk or FreeSWITCH (Mon 26 of Oct, 2009 (15:02 UTC))milisav.miladinowrote:
Hello!!!
I have a little problem. I must build a PBX for a SMB. Im not sure wich select.
I've make some search in different forums but I've not found a good explication.
The PBX must menage about 50-60 phone and I must connect him to another preexisting PBX with QSIG or SIP trunk

Its a very good option to go for a VoIP solution for SMBs. Theres another good software based VoIP solution, Unite PBX http://www.unitepbx.com , its built on top of Skype PBX, which is the most popular VoIP. apart from this its built considering the SMBs.ts the most flexible PBX system we've come across and is working absolutely perfect for us.
milisav.miladino

What is better? Asterisk or FreeSWITCH

Posted:Mon 26 of Oct, 2009 (15:02 UTC)
Hello!!!
I have a little problem. I must build a PBX for a SMB. Im not sure wich select.
I've make some search in different forums but I've not found a good explication.
The PBX must menage about 50-60 phone and I must connect him to another preexisting PBX with QSIG or SIP trunk