Strange PRI ISDN problem

bramar

Re: Strange PRI ISDN problem

Posted:Mon 23 of Nov, 2009 (13:15 UTC)
Problem solved.

It was Asterisk misconfiguration. After detail configuration check, everything works perfetc.
bramar

Strange PRI ISDN problem

Posted:Fri 20 of Nov, 2009 (12:56 UTC)
Hello,

I have strange problem with my asterisk box. Asterisk version is 1.6.0.18, DAHDI version 2.2.0.2 (dahdi-linux) and 2.2.0 (dahdi-tools). I have TE410P 4 x PRI ISDN card configured to E1 mode (30 channels). Everything is configured correctly. When I dial to my asterisk box (currently, only one E1 line is plugged into card, and only one SPAN is configured both in Asterisk and DAHDI configuration), call is answered perfectly, and everything work as expected. But, after I hangup that call and dial again, I can see in Asterisk that Call is received, and that Asterisk started to process call, but hangs on Answer command (first command in dial plan for incoming calls) and did not execute it and on headphone I still hear ringing. Even, when I hangup, asterisk don't register that, and hangs on Answer command, and after some time (1, 2 minutes) dialplan pass answer command and continue to execute dialplan but on non-existing call.

Interesting is that when I turn on pri debug for that span, everything works as expected.

So, without debug, I can receive only one call.