sip video conferencing

aiden1

Re: sip video conferencing

Posted:Thu 15 of Jul, 2010 (07:35 UTC)
videoconferencing systems are very flexible in terms of functions they offer. Some manufacturers are constantly engaged in the development of various facilities for videoconferencing. Videoconferencing equipment is available in different price range. Depending on the strength of your business and the need to achieve the necessary equipment can be selected. Adding video conferencing system provides a significant increase in business efficiency, and lack of movement. It is the ideal setting for companies operating in different locations. The equipment for video conferencing, distance is no obstacle to the expansion of its activities.

Source: http://aidenbenj7.vox.com/library/post/what-is-video-conferencing.html
unicorn

Posted:Mon 08 of Mar, 2010 (22:17 UTC)
Hello,

SIP is designed to be independent of the underlying transport layer; it can run on Transmission Control Protocol (TCP), User Datagram Protocol (UDP), or Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP).[3] It is a text-based protocol, incorporating many elements of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) and the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP),[4] allowing for direct inspection by administrators.

It is very similar to VOIP.

Thanks
santhoshknd

Posted:Wed 03 of Mar, 2010 (07:12 UTC)
hi....

yah, i am asking that only ,,
which protocol it should be supported for the sip videoconferencing ....and which mesaages and message headers are there to support for this...
thaks & Regards
Santhosh
dprasad_css

Posted:Tue 02 of Mar, 2010 (07:07 UTC)
Hello Santhosh,

Are you asking What messages are generated during SIP video conferencing or you are asking which protocols are been used? Could you please brief me the issue?

Thanks,
CSS_ETS03
santhoshknd

sip video conferencing

Posted:Sun 28 of Feb, 2010 (13:42 UTC)
Hi friends ,,,
will u help me in the such a topic like sip videoconferencing ...
topic:: at the sip video conferencing which type of message can be supported..
please help me on this such a topic..

Thanks & Regards
santhosh