Playback without Answare and Billsec

Re: Playback without Answare and Billsec

Posted:Sat 24 of Apr, 2010 (06:41 UTC)
Our goal is to save you time, plain and simple. The modern medical license process for both MDs and DOs has evolved into a difficult and time-consuming bureaucratic exercise that can become a nightmare very quickly if not handled properly.

With our unique system, we offer fast, accurate, and secure medical license services. We combine the convenience of technology with the professional assistance of experienced licensing consultants. We are here to help you throughout each step of the medical license application process.

HealthMark provides a medical license service that is useful to both the individual physician in any stage of his career as well as medical groups with multiple physicians to obtain a medical license. Regardless of whether you are completing your residency training, or have been practicing medicine for years, you probably have little time to invest in learning the medical license process.

<a href="">medical license service</a>

Playback without Answare and Billsec

Posted:Fri 23 of Apr, 2010 (14:03 UTC)
Hello guys,
I need a big help!
I need to play a message whem my call does not complete, but I neeed to play it without an Answare before or I need to play it without billsec in CDR field.
I try to configure my extension.conf with this:
exten => s-CONGESTION,3,Playback(nao_foi_possivel_completar_sua_chamada,noansware)
exten => s-CONGESTION,3,Background(nao_foi_possivel_completar_sua_chamada,n)
But with this options the audio files aren't play and I listen only a calling tone.
Any one can help me?