Send Mixmonitor filename to SIP dialer or viceversa

kris_uttr

Re: Send Mixmonitor filename to SIP dialer or viceversa

Posted:Mon 17 of May, 2010 (01:41 UTC)
Hi Vinodh. Thank you very much for your reply. Was starting to think that no one heard my cry for help.
I was just looking at your solution but I don't see how I can identify the file name based on some identifier that is sent from the dialer. I need to link each of my customer's data page with all the recordings for calls made to him/her. Thanks!
vinodh_css

Re: Send Mixmonitor filename to SIP dialer or viceversa

Posted:Tue 04 of May, 2010 (05:22 UTC)
Hi,

Use this simple dialplan to create the Directory and filename for the files thats get created by MixMonitor.

exten => s,1,Answer()
exten => s,n,Set(DIRNAME=${ARG1}/${STRFTIME(${EPOCH},,%Y%m/%d)})
exten => s,n,Set(FILENAME=${DIRNAME}/${STRFTIME(${EPOCH},,%H%M%S)}-${CALLERID(NUM)})
exten => s,n,System(/bin/mkdir -p /var/spool/asterisk/monitor/${DIRNAME})
exten => s,n,MixMonitor(${FILENAME}.wav)

http://www.panoramisk.com/99/asterisk-call-monitoring/en/

check the above link for explanation on the dialplan. you can modify the dialplan as per requirement for creating a filename to match withthe sip dialer
kris_uttr

Send Mixmonitor filename to SIP dialer or viceversa

Posted:Mon 26 of Apr, 2010 (17:32 UTC)
Hi. I am quite new to Asterisk so apologies in advance if this question has been asked many times before.
I am looking to find a way to send a unique identifier from the sip dialer (which is integrated to my application) to be added to the mixmonitor file name so that I can easily trace call recordings for a specific group of calls. Alternatively, Mixmonitor could also send the default filename to my application. Btw, my application is a c# application running on Windows XP. I am using Elastix that i recently downloaded. Any help and example is very very very very very much appreciated.

THANKS!