Configuring my SIP provider account in trixbox for external call when using multiple extensions

nslmanu

Configuring my SIP provider account in trixbox for external call when using multiple extensions

Posted:Sat 12 of Jun, 2010 (14:53 UTC)
Hello,

Sorry for my poor english first, hope people will understand me.

I've got 3 voip phones : C470 IP Siemens kit. Each as an independant number ( in the SIP configuration ) : 3001 3002 3003 and an Automation software ( Homeseer ) 3000 for logging call ( incoming ).

I've configured a ring group number : 6000 which call ALL phones in the same time : a ring group.

So actually i can call all numbers separatly or in the same time ... but i can't call OUTSIDE my network.

My Adsl provider ( FREE is the name in France ) gives me a SIP account to call outside.

But i'd like to link this SIP account to my Internal extensions, just to phone with all my ip phones to external numbers using my provider's SIP account.

I don't really know if it's possible : to configure trixbox to use this provider's sip account and when somebody calls me : all phones ( 6000 ring group number ) will ring ... and if i want to phone to external number, i just have to take on of my 3 ip phones and just call ! :)

Just thanks a lot to people who read me :)

Regards
and tks in advance.

Manu