I am looking for a solution that uses asterisk running on a linux machine in order to meet 2 scenarios
1. User iniitates call from a webpage to a thirdparty number
2. User has option to enter or speak a password/code
3. The call is recorded for a preset amount of time or until the user clicks to disconnect.
4. While the call is ongoing, the user can close the webpage without affecting the call. So no client side components as such.
2nd scenario is simpler
1. Asterisk dials number and enters the password code after a prompt
2. It records the call for a preset amount of time
I am trying to find components that can do this solution. Ideally this is some kind of call-monitoring web solution that can do scenario 1. I thought scenario 2 is simple, but am having problems in figuring out how to detect the IVR prompt and enter the code.
TIA for any help/advice. I would be happy to pay for somebody to setup a real solution.