I'm stuck with FreeTDM configuration

nihaty

Re: I'm stuck with FreeTDM configuration

Posted:Sat 10 of Sep, 2011 (13:08 UTC)
Hi Martin,

I am having nightmares with the same problem for the last few days. I use a digium PRI card but I could not manage to get the signalling status to be UP. I will appreciate if you can share your solution if you hyave managed to solve it.

Thanks,

Nihat

In I'm stuck with FreeTDM configuration (Thu 04 of Nov, 2010 (14:49 UTC))mkrelliwrote:
Hi.

I'm trying to setup a test PBX which should act as a SIP Server plus being a gateway to BRI/POTS. I bougth an OpenVox B100P for this purpose and setup a system with the ready-to-use Blue.Box ISO + updates and dev tools...
I added libpri and dahdi stuff to the system (with the latest dahdi-linux-complete package). I've also added the oslec and zaphfc patches to dahdi...
This worked very well (see dahdi_cfg output):

DAHDI Tools Version - 2.4.0

DAHDI Version: 2.4.0
Echo Canceller(s): OSLEC
Configuration
======================

SPAN 1: CCS/ AMI Build-out: 0 db (CSU)/0-133 feet (DSX-1)

Channel map:

Channel 01: Clear channel (Default) (Echo Canceler: oslec) (Slaves: 01)
Channel 02: Clear channel (Default) (Echo Canceler: oslec) (Slaves: 02)
Channel 03: Hardware assisted D-channel (Default) (Echo Canceler: none) (Slaves: 03)

3 channels to configure.

Setting echocan for channel 1 to oslec
Setting echocan for channel 2 to oslec
Setting echocan for channel 3 to none

Now I've recompiled freeswitch with mod_freetdm and ftmod_libpri... The B100P card is setup as a zt BRI trunk with two b-channels and one d-channel

span zt b100p_amt
trunk_type = BRI
b-channel = 1-2
d-channel = 3

This span is included in the freetdm.conf.xml as an libpri_span (sounded plausible to me). I've configured it as euroisdn with cpe signalling (not sure about this... the box will be connected to our PBX's internal S0 bus - PTMP, but later directly to the providers PTP line), dialplan = XML, context = default.
So far, so good ... "ftdm list" gives me the following output:

+OKspan: 1 (b100p_amt)
type: isdn
physical_status: ok
signaling_status: DOWN
chan_count: 3
dialplan: XML
context: default
dial_regex:
fail_dial_regex:
hold_music:
analog_options none

There is already one point with this output: signalling_status remains DOWN wether I connect it to the S0 bus or not...
But my primary question is: How to go on from here? How do I setup the BRI lines for inbound/outbound calls (Blue.Box GUI)?
"show channels" on the freeswitch cli returns "0 total", what does this tell me?

At the moment I've absolutely no idea how to move on and would really appreciate some help.

Thanks,
Martin.

SQLSRVX86

Re: I'm stuck with FreeTDM configuration

Posted:Sat 08 of Jan, 2011 (17:52 UTC)
dear,
you have to define some ruls in your dialplan
for blue.box sory i can't help, thay have diferent config
thanks
mkrelli

I'm stuck with FreeTDM configuration

Posted:Thu 04 of Nov, 2010 (14:49 UTC)
Hi.

I'm trying to setup a test PBX which should act as a SIP Server plus being a gateway to BRI/POTS. I bougth an OpenVox B100P for this purpose and setup a system with the ready-to-use Blue.Box ISO + updates and dev tools...
I added libpri and dahdi stuff to the system (with the latest dahdi-linux-complete package). I've also added the oslec and zaphfc patches to dahdi...
This worked very well (see dahdi_cfg output):

DAHDI Tools Version - 2.4.0

DAHDI Version: 2.4.0
Echo Canceller(s): OSLEC
Configuration
======================

SPAN 1: CCS/ AMI Build-out: 0 db (CSU)/0-133 feet (DSX-1)

Channel map:

Channel 01: Clear channel (Default) (Echo Canceler: oslec) (Slaves: 01)
Channel 02: Clear channel (Default) (Echo Canceler: oslec) (Slaves: 02)
Channel 03: Hardware assisted D-channel (Default) (Echo Canceler: none) (Slaves: 03)

3 channels to configure.

Setting echocan for channel 1 to oslec
Setting echocan for channel 2 to oslec
Setting echocan for channel 3 to none

Now I've recompiled freeswitch with mod_freetdm and ftmod_libpri... The B100P card is setup as a zt BRI trunk with two b-channels and one d-channel

span zt b100p_amt
trunk_type = BRI
b-channel = 1-2
d-channel = 3

This span is included in the freetdm.conf.xml as an libpri_span (sounded plausible to me). I've configured it as euroisdn with cpe signalling (not sure about this... the box will be connected to our PBX's internal S0 bus - PTMP, but later directly to the providers PTP line), dialplan = XML, context = default.
So far, so good ... "ftdm list" gives me the following output:

+OKspan: 1 (b100p_amt)
type: isdn
physical_status: ok
signaling_status: DOWN
chan_count: 3
dialplan: XML
context: default
dial_regex:
fail_dial_regex:
hold_music:
analog_options none

There is already one point with this output: signalling_status remains DOWN wether I connect it to the S0 bus or not...
But my primary question is: How to go on from here? How do I setup the BRI lines for inbound/outbound calls (Blue.Box GUI)?
"show channels" on the freeswitch cli returns "0 total", what does this tell me?

At the moment I've absolutely no idea how to move on and would really appreciate some help.

Thanks,
Martin.