Help with Outbound

micah8719

Help with Outbound

Posted:Tue 19 of Apr, 2011 (01:42 UTC)
I have a Trixbox (v2.8.0.4) server running my phone system for my website. I am also using Tokumi's service for my 800 number which redirects the call to my Trixbox server. Sorry, for all the introduction, but I need to give out the info on my setup in order to ask the right question, lol. Anyway, so for outbound calling, I have a trunk setup through IdeaSIP which allows calling an 800 number for free. So... I call out using IdeaSIP to my Toktumi 800 number. Toktumi then says, "Please press 2 to make call followed by the # sign." So then I have to dial 2, then the number I wish to call, then pound. So here's how I have it working. Through Trixbox's GUI web interface, I have my IdeaSIP trunk using dial rules: 1800123123+X (where X is the last digit of the 800 number. Then on my outbound route, I have dial rules: 9|[0]. So, to make an outbound call, I have to dial 90, (where the 0 in 90 is the last digit of the 800 number), then wait until IdeaSIP dials my 800 number, then wait for Toktumi to say Press 2, number, then pound. Anyway, what I want is to make it to where when I dial the number I WANT to dial, that it stores that number in a variable, appends a # sign to the end of it, then dials my 800 number, waits 1-2 seconds, then dials 2, the dials my stored number in the variable with the appended # sign. Lol, I know that's alot to take in but if you can imagine setting up Google Voice, it would essentially work the same way. Can anyone help me?