VoIP Services For Mobile Phones

freevoipcalls

Re: VoIP Services For Mobile Phones

Posted:Sat 16 of Jun, 2012 (20:24 UTC)
According to me Ecocaller is best mobile voip dialer. I have tried it it was awesome.
laryosborn

Re: VoIP Services For Mobile Phones

Posted:Fri 30 of Sep, 2011 (16:55 UTC)
Hi,
We are using "MY SALES DIALER" for our call center and I have 100 T-mobile connections. We have been paying approx $5000 per month to T-mobile. Now I want to use VoIP for my call center. my question is, will it be beneficial for me to switch to VoIP? Is VoIP works with "My SALES DIALER"? How much mobile can I use with one VoIP connection?
jackao

VoIP Services For Mobile Phones

Posted:Sat 10 of Sep, 2011 (09:10 UTC)
If you intend to considerably cut down the cost of your mobile calls, here is a list of VoIP services that can allow you to cut down your mobile communication costs to the cheapest it can be so far. You only have to select the right service tailored to your needs, mobile phone type and model, connectivity, etc.
1. whoch www.cheap-international-callingcard.com
whoch is here to end paid-for mobile communication as you know it. It is a free software application that can be installed on mobile phones for calls and messages to any mobile or landline anywhere in the world. Calls are free to other mobiles using whoch, anywhere they can be in the world. Whoch works on most recent mobile phones on the market. To use whoch, just like many of the applications of its like in this list, you need to have a data connection like Wi-Fi, 3G, GPRS, etc.
2. Fring
Fring is also a free application to be installed on a mobile phone for calls and messages. Calls to other Fring others are free, and are paid at cheap rates to landline and mobile networks. The cell phone models on which Fring works is more limited than for Yeigo. However, Fring users can communicate with users of other instant messaging service like Skype, MSN Messenger, ICQ, Google Talk, SIP, Twitter, AIM, Yahoo etc. Fring also requires a data service plan like WiFi, 3G, GPRS etc.
3. Truphone
By installing the Truphone software on your mobile phone, you can have your mobile phones routed through the Internet,and make free calls to other Truphone users. Calls to plain mobile and landline phones are cheap. Truphone allows you to make calls through Wi-Fi hotspots and your GSM network, which means you can use it really anywhere. It focuses mainly on high-end phone models like the iPhone, BlackBerry devices, Nokia E and N series etc.