Recommendation for predictive dialer?

voice2go

Re: Recommendation for predictive dialer?

Posted:Tue 29 of Jan, 2013 (12:13 UTC)
Hi! I highly recommend sipforcallcenters.com they offer the most reliable and lowest cost predictive dialer,check them out.
I hope this helps thanks.
striker

Posted:Fri 11 of Nov, 2011 (09:12 UTC)
hi Regrahc

i would recomend you the vicidial which is the best open source predective dialler . which uses mysql as database .

let me know if you required any help in implementing the vicidial dialler.

br
striker
skypeid : striker24x7
admin

Posted:Fri 04 of Nov, 2011 (18:56 UTC)
You can post your link here if its directly relevant to his question.
cbbs70a

Posted:Fri 04 of Nov, 2011 (14:41 UTC)
Hello regrahc,

In response to your post, we have a dialer product that I would be happy to share our demo site with you. Links are not allowed here. So email me if you want more information.

Regards,
admin

Posted:Fri 04 of Nov, 2011 (01:00 UTC)
I'm not exactly sure about an answer to your question, but check out Predictive Dialer if you haven't yet. There's a lot of helpful information there and links.
regrahc

Recommendation for predictive dialer?

Posted:Wed 02 of Nov, 2011 (01:40 UTC)
Hello,

Forgive the question, but I'm a newbie at this. Have a MySQL DB with my customer data, and would like to get a predictive dialer that interfaces with it easily. Currently have an OBi110 with Google Voice. Tried the X-Lite dialer software they recommend, but was less than impressed.

Would prefer (if possible) a call-center-like interface in which the dialer can display certain fields from the customer record when it dials the number (name, address, comments of past conversations, etc), so it needs to be able to interface and update MySQL. Willing to pay for something that does what I want it to do, but don't have a huge budget (maybe $100-$150 or so). I'll be the only user.

Thank you!