Recommendations for Extremely High Quality VOIP provider

admin
Re: Recommendations for Extremely High Quality VOIP provider

Posted:Fri 24 of Feb, 2012 (20:31 UTC)
Which country are you looking for service in?
thinkeriv

Recommendations for Extremely High Quality VOIP provider

Posted:Fri 24 of Feb, 2012 (01:50 UTC)
I was wondering if any of you have recommendations for VOIP providers that have extraordinarily good quality. Price is not the issue at all, simply quality. I have a few clients who are constantly dissatisfied with the quality of their VOIP service. Some calls are great, but occasionally the call is totally unusable. I have done everything I can with my server and the network to improve the quality. I have finally decided that it is time to find a better provider. I am especially interested in wholesale per minute packages. Not the per line deals like Vonage etc., because I am trunking directly to my own PBX.

Is VOIP just inherently not going to be good occasionally or is there a way that you can get the quality high enough and consistent enough that it is good every time? Do you have any other tips for getting the highest possible quality from VOIP. I am running phone servers for several professional clients, and they will not tolerate phone service that randomly is so bad you can't communicate. I am also open to suggestions for great hosts for my VOIP servers.

Thanks for sharing,
theGeek of GeeksBrain.net