Wavetel - Wholesale distributors ( Offering A-Z routes at extremely competitive rates)

rehanwavetel

Wavetel - Wholesale distributors ( Offering A-Z routes at extremely competitive rates)

Posted:Tue 03 of Jul, 2012 (12:25 UTC)
I would like to proceed with a brief introduction and move on towards reviewing business prospects between our companies.

Wavetel Ltd was founded in 2010 by a team of experts with vast entrepreneurial experience in Technology. Our aim is to provide the committed voice quality with both convenience and affordability.

We look forward towards exploring the possibilities of a successful interconnect with you.

Please let me know your target rates and volumes for the destinations that you have live traffic for so that I can send you our most competitive offer with surety of stable and superior quality routes. I would like to inform you that we have enough capacity to cater for huge traffic.

It is a great pleasure to introduce the following destinations as our core routes.
Our Payment terms are Prepay and Billing is 1/1, the methods through you can pay is as follows:
· PayPal
· BankWire (UAE, UK and Pakistan)

We are offering following mentioned stable and high quality routes:
· Pakistan - Premium CLI
· India - Premium CLI
· Bangladesh - Premium CLI/Wholesale Non -CLI
· Iran - Premium CLI/Wholesale Non -CLI
· UAE - Premium CLI/Wholesale Non -CLI
· Egypt - Premium Non CLI/ Wholesale Non CLI
· Philippines - Premium Non CLI
· Sri Lanka - Premium CLI/Wholesale Non -CLI
· Nigeria - Premium CLI
· Nepal - Premium CLI/Wholesale non CLI
· Yemen - Premium Non CLI
· UK- Landline -Premium CLI
· Oman - Premium CLI
· Saudi Arabia - Premium CLI
· Afghanistan - Premium Non-CLI

We look forward towards exploring the possibilities of a successful interconnect with you.

I look forward in assisting you and developing a strong business relationship!

Regards,
Rehan Mazhar
Assistant Manager – International Business Development
Mobile Number: +44 7 535424906
Direct Landline Number: +44 208 599 6826
MSN / Email address: rehan.wavetel@live.co.uk
BBM: 286185C3