AVAILABLE …..MVTS/VPS/ VOS3000 ……HOSTED-RENT FOR ONLY 199$. VERSIONS: V18.104.22.168/V22.214.171.124--HURRY NOW FEW SLOTS AVAILABLE!!!
MVTS Pro is Class 4 softswitch and SBC delivering unique combination of capabilities for VoIP sessions management. MVTS Pro dramatically simplifies network management chores by providing seamless interoperability of multi-vendor equipment, ensuring network protection and enabling quality of service (QoS) management.
Competitive edges of MVTS Pro:
• Up to 1,000 cps per traffic entry point
• Multi-protocol support on the core level
• H.261, H.263, H.264 video pass-through
• Multi-level redundancy schemes, including geographic redundancy
• Geographically distributed architecture: one switch may cover all your needs
• Very flexible routing, including quality-based routing and possibility to create different routing formulas for different customers
• High level of integration into the existing network infrastructure
• Ease of maintenance and configuration
• Disconnect code mapping
• Advanced debugging tools
Building up Carrier’s Network with MVTS Pro
Being a key element of the VoIP network, MVTS Pro functions as a:
• SIP/H.323 signaling proxy
• Call agent
• RADIUS NAS port
• H.323 gatekeeper capabilities:
o RAS registration of endpoint and other equipment
o Internet-working as a gatekeeper
MVTS Pro is a flexible solution that easily integrates into the existing network. A RADIUS API allows interaction with external billing applications and billing management systems.
MVTS II offers the following benefits:
• Integrated pre-paid/postpaid billing
• Real-time Least Cost Routing and profitability control, combined with elaborate quality-based routing
• ENUM-enabled routing, Inter/Intrastate routing and LNP*
• Distributed architecture that ensures business-critical reliability and delivers carrier-grade scalability
• Large variety of reports based on real-time statistics data and reporting tools
• SIP <-> H.323 support and codec conversion
• Advanced debugging options
• Multi-level partioning
• Disconnect code mapping
• Flexible number translation at different stages of routing through regular expressions
- Customization is required since LNP standards are different due to country specific regulations.
MVTS II delivers a wealth of new opportunities for VoIP carriers and service providers:
• Real-time prepaid/post-paid billing ensures that the system doesn’t not accept any customer’s traffic in access of the pre-paid or credited amount
• Advanced routing algorithms can be based on:
o route cost, price and margin
o route quality (ASR, ACD, PDD, QoS)
o route / gateway concurrent calls and cps
o gateway balancing options
o time of day, day of week/month/year
o inter / intrastate or LNP status of a call
• Elaborate operation analysis and reporting tools enable control of profitability and overall efficiency of the VoIP network and provide the operator with detailed reports
• SIP-H.323 conversion and transcoding guarantee smooth interaction with customer and partner networks
• Partitioning capabilities allow creation of fully-featured independent hosted soft switches within the main platform
• Manual and automatic import-export operations to / from the Oracle database allow for bulk data management.
One of the most appreciated features of MVTS II is a possibility to create a set of routing formulas for customers with different service levels. The formulas are used to sort the routing options in order of termination priority, and may use over 20 statistical parameters, including cost, ASR, ACD, PDD, gateway load, cps, etc.
We also do Upgrade/Troubleshooting/Support ….
skype id: michael.cheng89
gtalk id: firstname.lastname@example.org
ym id: email@example.com
qq no. 2256287380