SOHO appliance SPA vs ATCOM

slavaud

Re: SOHO appliance SPA vs ATCOM

Posted:Wed 09 of Jan, 2013 (22:33 UTC)
IP02 is stable and reliable, this embedded solution totaly fits the need for SOHO and small business.
We currently resell dozen of those products per month, and we have really few bad comments.

We would be pleased to show the capabilities of this product.
sunnytheshine

Re: SOHO appliance SPA vs ATCOM

Posted:Tue 30 of Oct, 2012 (09:27 UTC)
In SOHO appliance SPA vs ATCOM (Wed 22 of Aug, 2012 (12:35 UTC))flijfiwrote:
Hi,

I am looking for advise about PBX hardware in the low budget arena, for SOHO with a few users.

I am considering the purchase of the outdated SPA9000+SPA400 or the unknown (to me) ATCOM IP02. Both in the USD $250 range.

My needs:

I have about 5 physical IP-phones (non-Cisco), and I plan a few more. I need at least one analog phone.
I have a PSTN landline for local and emergency calls, it will be also the backup line.
I have also 3 DIDs in other countries, 1 of them from DIDWW that requiere termination services. (I use Callcentric, Iptel)
I use GoogleVoice (currently one line, may be 2 in the future) for free US local calls

I need a dialplan to accomodate routing outgoing calls to the proper foreign lines adding or taking away some of the digits so for the user it will mostly dial as he or she does locally.
It is desirable the routing can accomodate more than one route (of different costs) to the same destination (in case the cheaper be in use).
Call-back feature is desirable, but not mandatory.

I also need PBX features like, voice mail and "follow me" (to an external mobile phone) is mandatory.

Currently I use a hosted service (pbxes.com), but due the usage limitation for SOHO users od 2000 minutes/month it is suitable to me (I use about 8000minutes/month).

I do not consider to run a PC/dedicated hardware for this use I rather prefer an appliance.

I also see the UC320W instead of the SPA but (it seems) that doesn't support the dialplan I need.

I will appreciate your advise and comments about these or any other appliance in the low-price range.
- Do the attend what I'd like to accomplish?
- Are they stable and reliable?
- Is voice quality good?

Thanks for reading so fo far.

hey

my experience with ATCOM is not good...
they r not stable and reliable.
and the support of ATCOM is pathetic.
better go for sangoma or digium hardware.
flijfi

SOHO appliance SPA vs ATCOM

Posted:Wed 22 of Aug, 2012 (12:35 UTC)
Hi,

I am looking for advise about PBX hardware in the low budget arena, for SOHO with a few users.

I am considering the purchase of the outdated SPA9000+SPA400 or the unknown (to me) ATCOM IP02. Both in the USD $250 range.

My needs:

I have about 5 physical IP-phones (non-Cisco), and I plan a few more. I need at least one analog phone.
I have a PSTN landline for local and emergency calls, it will be also the backup line.
I have also 3 DIDs in other countries, 1 of them from DIDWW that requiere termination services. (I use Callcentric, Iptel)
I use GoogleVoice (currently one line, may be 2 in the future) for free US local calls

I need a dialplan to accomodate routing outgoing calls to the proper foreign lines adding or taking away some of the digits so for the user it will mostly dial as he or she does locally.
It is desirable the routing can accomodate more than one route (of different costs) to the same destination (in case the cheaper be in use).
Call-back feature is desirable, but not mandatory.

I also need PBX features like, voice mail and "follow me" (to an external mobile phone) is mandatory.

Currently I use a hosted service (pbxes.com), but due the usage limitation for SOHO users od 2000 minutes/month it is suitable to me (I use about 8000minutes/month).

I do not consider to run a PC/dedicated hardware for this use I rather prefer an appliance.

I also see the UC320W instead of the SPA but (it seems) that doesn't support the dialplan I need.

I will appreciate your advise and comments about these or any other appliance in the low-price range.
- Do the attend what I'd like to accomplish?
- Are they stable and reliable?
- Is voice quality good?

Thanks for reading so fo far.