I'm a beginner here and I have a case I didn't find enough info to solve myself. Perhaps someone can give me a hint at a possible solution?
I'm trying to devise a dialplan that would make it as easy as possible for a limited set of users to do a conference call with a predetermined set of callees. Here is the scenario I've devised:
- A calls extension "my-conference".
- The extension process creates outgoing calls to B, C, etc.
- A is put in conference with a "dialling" sound while waiting for other peers
- B answers, is connected to conference
- C answers, is connected to conference
I'm aware of the Originate application which would allow just that, except that it is blocking, and that would imply that C is called only after B has answered.
Thanks in advance for any help!