IP PBX Suggestions…

thetelecomspot

Re: IP PBX Suggestions…

Posted:Tue 30 of Oct, 2012 (19:32 UTC)
Hi Macasor,

You could also try out 3CX IP PBX. 3CX has a robust call center suite that you may find helpful plus they have a free version you can download and try out first before purchasing the commercial version. We have additional details regarding 3CX features, how it works, and pricing range on our company blog if you'd like to read more.

Good luck on your search!

The Telecom Spot
sunnytheshine

Re: IP PBX Suggestions…

Posted:Tue 30 of Oct, 2012 (09:02 UTC)
In IP PBX Suggestions… (Tue 23 of Oct, 2012 (23:13 UTC))Markwrote:
Hi – we currently own a trixbox Pro CCE appliance and have been fairly pleased with this IP PBX for several years now. But recently we have been hearing quit a few negative things about Fonality and their IP PBX – trixbox. I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations on other alternative IP PBX’s systems that work similar to the trixbox Pro CCE appliance. Features we enjoy is the flexibility of this phone system and its easy to use GUI interface, with HUD features. The one thing we don’t enjoy is the Annual support every year and the cost to purchase additional user licenses. :( Your suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Mark

Hey,

You can try elastix pbx.
elastix is also based on asterisk plateform.

even my company also provides asterisk based pbx and dialers.

for more detail mail me at sunnytheshine(at)hotmail(dot)com
macastor

IP PBX Suggestions…

Posted:Tue 23 of Oct, 2012 (23:13 UTC)
Hi – we currently own a trixbox Pro CCE appliance and have been fairly pleased with this IP PBX for several years now. But recently we have been hearing quit a few negative things about Fonality and their IP PBX – trixbox. I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations on other alternative IP PBX’s systems that work similar to the trixbox Pro CCE appliance. Features we enjoy is the flexibility of this phone system and its easy to use GUI interface, with HUD features. The one thing we don’t enjoy is the Annual support every year and the cost to purchase additional user licenses. :( Your suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Mark