Suggestion for SBO

synchronousict

Re: Suggestion for SBO

Posted:Sun 29 of Mar, 2015 (10:05 UTC)
In Suggestion for SBO (Thu 21 of Nov, 2013 (02:11 UTC))duptup4wrote:
hi, this is my first post here and since i am totally new to this field please be patience with my basic questions :)
on google we can search alot of people offering SBO service via TV session and will install SBO on Pendrive and will cost you on monthly basis.
but here in my city a met a person, asking me that he can make a SBO server by himself but he needed a laptop to install all server on it so instead of Pendrive he will use whole system, and told me once server made can be run freely i mean without paying for any ip fees or anything, but i have to pay him for once. suggest me is it true should i work with him,
ps. he is already working with someone and i got SBO ip starts with 108.61.44.**

thanks waiting for your kind reply

Thanks for sharing. Well, I would like to clarify one thing. SBO is the acronym of Synchronous Bandwidth Optimizer. It is a software solution for VoIP service provider and developed by Synchronous ICT. To get genuine SBO you are strongly recommended to contact with only Synchronous ICT.

presales@synchronousict.net
galiba

Posted:Wed 27 of Nov, 2013 (09:08 UTC)
Hi duptup and rstele,
SBO solutions uses a special technique to optimize the bandwidth by modifying some header information on codec transmission. So in another words, without touching the codec (the media itself), reduces the bandwidth need.
We do have solutions starting from 1E1 to carrier grade.
If you are interested please drop me an email at burak.galiba@eztelco.com
aduk

Posted:Fri 22 of Nov, 2013 (13:41 UTC)
hi . well I am also lookin for same project ...if the person gives you demo please do let me know too....

regards

rstele4@gmail.com
duptup4

Suggestion for SBO

Posted:Thu 21 of Nov, 2013 (02:11 UTC)
hi, this is my first post here and since i am totally new to this field please be patience with my basic questions :)
on google we can search alot of people offering SBO service via TV session and will install SBO on Pendrive and will cost you on monthly basis.
but here in my city a met a person, asking me that he can make a SBO server by himself but he needed a laptop to install all server on it so instead of Pendrive he will use whole system, and told me once server made can be run freely i mean without paying for any ip fees or anything, but i have to pay him for once. suggest me is it true should i work with him,
ps. he is already working with someone and i got SBO ip starts with 108.61.44.**

thanks waiting for your kind reply