voip gsm gateway with different mobile numbers

marve

voip gsm gateway with different mobile numbers

Posted:Thu 19 of Dec, 2013 (15:46 UTC)
I am searching for viop to gsm gateway solution compatible to asterisk that supports different mobile numbers.
The gateway should use only 1 sim-card.
When the gateway is called as SIP Client from Asterisk, the gateway should be able to call different mobile numbers.
So there should be a possibility to pass the mobile number for the next call to the gateway (e.g. via a webservice provided by the gateway).

Currently I have a gateway where I can configure the mobile number only in a web-interface. So the gateway connects all SIP-calls to the same mobile number.
There is no webservice (SOAP, REST, etc.) where I can pass the mobile number to the gateway for the next call.
I am using Asterisk. So Asterisk calls the Gateway and the Gateway calls the mobile number.
The asterisk dial-plan in /etc/asterisk/extensions.conf is:
exten => 100,n,Dial(SIP/gateway)

My problem now is that I need different mobile numbers.
e.g. for the first time when extension 100 is called, the gateway should connect to mobile number 068011111111,
for the second time when extension 100 is called, the gateway should coneect to mobile number 06802222222

E.g. are there gateways where I can set the mobile number for the next call via an network-interface, e.g. via a webservice?
So e.g. I need a gateway, that offers a webservice (SOAP, REST, etc.) to set the mobile number for the next call.

Is there any solution to use different mobile numbers on the gateway and to set the mobile number on the gateway for the next call?
Can you name gateways that provide a solution to that problem?

Regards,
marve