Moving to Asterisk

jennymoore

Re: Moving to Asterisk

Posted:Fri 10 of Jun, 2016 (10:53 UTC)
"Hi,

I would like to recommend checking out Tenfold. Tenfold offers features such as click to call, call pop up notification for inbound and outbound calls, support for cases/opportunities and advanced analytics on the backend. Just click on the link below to see their list of integrations with Asterisk.

https://www.tenfold.com/integrations/asterisk/
tonybrownejnr

Posted:Wed 11 of Nov, 2015 (17:56 UTC)
Great stuff.

I've installed but it's not allowing me log into the web portal. It's giving me no error when I put the info in. It simply blanks the username and password.

When I go to reset the password via 'elastix-admin-passwords --change' it comes back with an error mentioning issues restarting kamailio. Any ideas??

Regards,

Tony
striker

Posted:Wed 11 of Nov, 2015 (16:38 UTC)
yes
elastix have multitenant software.
you can check that in there website..

but not sure about the a2billing available in that
tonybrownejnr

Posted:Wed 11 of Nov, 2015 (12:20 UTC)
Hey Striker,

Thanks for much for the response. That's really helpful.

I've a couple of further questions regarding Elastix, if you don't mind?

1. Is it a Multi-Tenant solution, as I'd be looking to host and bill a number of out clients separately via A2Billing on a hosted server?

2. Is there a definitive list of features for Elastix 3.0?

Thanks again.

Regards,

Tony
striker

Posted:Thu 05 of Nov, 2015 (08:42 UTC)
HI tony

1. Can you let me know what the most up to date stable version of Asterisk is?
asterisk 13 is latest and stable version , you check the below link for other stable versions of asterisk

asterisk.org/downloads/asterisk/all-asterisk-versions

2. Is there a pre-built package that would provide a billing and call logging software solution?
you can Elastix ISO which has inbuilt asterisk , freepbx, a2billing

3. Is Call Recording a simple solution (i.e.; is it as simple as implementing a module?)
very simple , if you use elastix, freepbx then its just a click to enable recording

4. Are there any limitations to what the system can do when compared to an alternative solution?
there are lot of features , its opensource no limitations

check the below link of the asterisk feature list

asterisk.org/get-started/features

br
striker
striker24x7.blogspot.com
tonybrownejnr

Moving to Asterisk

Posted:Mon 02 of Nov, 2015 (15:22 UTC)
Hey guys,

Looking for some advice from more experienced users of the Asterisk phone system.

Presently, my company uses a hosted phone solution with a third party company. We are now looking to move onto our own hosted solution on our own servers. Asterisk is our preferred solution.

I have a few questions:

1. Can you let me know what the most up to date stable version of Asterisk is?

2. Is there a pre-built package that would provide a billing and call logging software solution?

3. Is Call Recording a simple solution (i.e.; is it as simple as implementing a module?)

4. Are there any limitations to what the system can do when compared to an alternative solution?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Regards,

Tony