Enterprise to Enterprise Voice Peering Fabric
The VOIP Exchange: PSTN "avoidance" platform
We operate a multi-protocol, multi-codec paltform for the private exchange of VOIP traffic.
As enterprises deploy VOIP infrastructures and communications solutions, the opportunity to keep calls off the PSTN is increasing dramatically. If you are an enterprise with a significant amount of voice traffic going to or coming from another entity with a VOIP infrastructure, Junction Networks provides a platform for the private exchange of this traffic.
By exchanging traffic over the Junction Networks Peering platform, an enterprise can avoid per minute charges from traditional telcos. Instead, you can leverage your existing data connection capacity for VOIP calls.
Key features of the Peering Platform:
- No per minute charges
- Exchange traffic with anyone on the platform or just ones you have private arrangements with
- Protocols: SIP, IAX, H.323
- Codecs: G711 (ulaw or alaw), G726, G729, GSM, iLBC
- IP Interconnections: Ethernet 10/100/1000 Megabit
- TDM Interconnections: T1/E1, T3/E3, OC-3/STM-1
Created by: rwolpov, Last modification: Fri 08 of Apr, 2005 (17:56 UTC)
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+