Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Database Systems Corp.
Call Center Software
Vonage Business Call-Center
Cloud-based Call Center Software
AVOXI: Cloud-based Contact Center Software
8x8 Virtual Contact Center
Begin Your Trial Now
HistoryDatabase Systems Corp. (DSC) provides Call Center Technology products and outsourcing services to a wide range of industries and government organizations. DSC has been in business since 1978 and has developed call center phone systems that automatically broadcast voice messages using voice broadcastingand IVR technology. This autodialer phone system is used both within marketing and sales organizations as well as communities that broadcast emergency messages to its members.
DSC developed one of the first user accessible database management programs called Power which was acquired by Prime Computer in 1979 and was marketed worldwide under the name of Prime Power. DSC continued the development of additional database related products which were embedded in different third party applications.
In 1987, DSC adapted its database management software to develop one of the first general purpose CRM applications called Telemation. During its first few years, Telemation was adopted by major corporations such as Procter & Gamble and American Express. In the 1990's, DSC embedded computer telephony integration phone features within this application. As a result, Verizon Wireless (originally Bell Atlantic) licensed Telemation in 1995 and installed this application in all of it's call centers throughout the US.
During the mid to late 1990's, DSC became actively involved in Y2K conversions. Companies such as TRW, Wells Fargo and State of New Jersey contracted with DSC to perform the analysis and conversion of their data management applications to meet the Year 2000 requirements.
In the 2000's, DSC developed its own line of computer phone systems called the PACER and WIZARD series. These systems combine Intel processors with Dialogic (now Intel) computer telephony boards and Windows PCs and they are currently marketed throughout the US and Canada. DSC opened several automated (agentless) call centers employing this technology, providing clients with automated phone answering services and voice broadcast programs. Microsoft and Pizza Hut are two of its major clients that actively use this service.
DSC next developed a VoiceXML interface within all of its inbound and outbound call center products and services. This was performed to allow access across the internet of any information its clients wished to provide access. In 2006, DSC embarked on its VOIP implementation in conjunction with Aculabs technology.
Database Systems Corp. ProductsDSC developed CTI technology including an automatic phone answering system employing IVR and ACD software. Phone systems can answer phones employing both analog and digital phone lines. DSC supports VOIP phone systems and can perform voice broadcasting and autodialing functions on outbound VOIP cards.
DSC provides complete outsourcing services at multiple data centers. These include Interactive voice response (IVR) outsourcing services as well as Voice broadcasting service.
Contact Database Systems Corp.Contact DSC at (602) 265-5968 or use the following Contact Form.
- Call Center Software - All encompassing call center solutions
- IVR - Interactive voice response systems and software
- IVR Software - IVR development tools
- ACD Software - Call routing software
- ACD Systems - Phone systems distributing calls to remote and local agents
- Computer Telephony - CTI software and phone systems
- Phone Broadcast - Send phone messages to large groups of call recipients
- Predictive Dialer - Predictive dialing software and phone systems
- Medication Reminders - send prescription refill reminders to seniors and community members.
- IVR Systems - WIZARD and PACER IVR phone systems
- IVR System Simulation Models
- Softphone - Embed computer telephony features in web and PC applications
- Text To Speech - Include custom information in call applications
- Voice Broadcast Simulation and modeling application
- Autodialer Software Simulation Models
- IVR Solutions - Technology and services
- Answer Machine Detection for voice broadcasting, predictive dialers and autodialers.
- ACD systems
- Autodialer systems
- Emergency notification systems
- IVR systems
- Voice broadcast systems
- PACER digital phone system
- WIZARD analog phone system
- Predictive dialer
- CTI (Computer Telephony Integration) software
- Voice Broadcasting Applications - Partial listing of voice broadcast programs including customer applications
- Telephone Reassurance - Community calling program for seniors and home alone children
- Emergency Notification Systems - Community alert systems and emergency voice broadcasting services
- IVR Applications - Listing of a variety of IVR phone applications and clients
- Phone Surveys - IVR telephone survey applications and development tools
- Hosted IVR - Manage hosted IVR call campaigns
- Automatic call answering services for business
- IVR outsourcing services - DSC IVR outsourcing website
- Voice broadcasting services - send phone messages to groups or communities.
- Latchkey Kids Calling program that checks welfare of home alone children
- Automatic answering services - 800 number answering services and phone systems
- IVR Hosting - Online management of IVR hosting call programs
- Voice Broadcast Services - Online voice broadcasting management
- Text Messaging - SMS (Short Message Service) outsourcing services
- Medication Reminders - send medication reminder calls to subscribers
- School Calls - send automatic school calls to students, teachers and parents.
- Church Calls from DSC - send automatic church calls to members of your church or congregation.
- Medication Reminders - send medication reminder calls to subscribers
Online User Guides, Demos and Reports
- IVR Software User Reference Guide and API Listing
- Voice Broadcast and IVR Online Reports
- Voice Broadcasting Demonstration
- IVR Software API Commands.
- American Red Cross
- Bayer Polymers
- Canadian Military
- Diesel (Clothing Line)
- ING Direct
- Johns Hopkins University
- Microsoft Corporation
- Sara Lee
- State Of Washington
- United States Postal Service
- Database Systems Corp - Company website
- EasyIVR.com - Interactive voice response service division
- Call Reassurance - Telephone reassurance and Latchkey children calling program
- Call Center Technology - Call center phone systems and software
- Reminder Service - Online registration for call reminder services
- Medication Reminders - Contact seniors reminding them to take their medications.
- Survey Calls - Conduct phone surveys using Voice Broadcasting and IVR
- Church Calls - call members of a church or congregation
- School Calls - call students, parents and teachers
- Microsoft selects Database Systems Corp. to provide emergency notification services. (Microsoft Story)
- Medtronic selects EasyIVR Call Center and IVR Software For Automated Employee Training. (Medtronic Story)
- ING DIRECT North America selects Database Systems Corp. to provide voice broadcasting solutions for North American sales force (Sale Management Phone Broadcasting).
- ConocoPhillips selected Database Systems Corp. to provide Emergency Management IVR services at the DSC outsourcing call center for its Houston headquarters. Emergency notifications are sent to management and response teams in the event of an emergency at its Saudi Arabia oil production centers.
Number of Visitors 68912
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+