Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
VoIP Hardware Solutions
Zycoo UC Solutions
Yeastar Communications Solutions
3G UMTS VOIP GATEWAY - SERIES
The HyperGateway 3G UMTS VoIP Gateway line of products provides a tailor-made solution for alternative carrier call termination and for call origination providers.
The 3G UMTS VoIP Gateway is a complementary product to IP based equipments and supports up to 36 ports. By using HG-5000 there is no need for any external VoIP Gateways such as Cisco or Quintum.
- From 12 to 36 3G ports
- Embedded VoIP - No need for any external VoIP GW(Cisco, Qunintum and others)
- PRI interface - Option
- Advanced LCR & routing groups
- IP address & DDI pattern restrictions
- Integrated antenna splitter
- WEB management and control
- High quality of voice
- Inbound and outbound calls
- Redundant power supply - Option
- Fast and easy installation
3G ANALOG GATEWAY - MULTIPORT SERIES
Hypermedia Systems announces the launch of its new 3G Analog Gateway - HG-1000 MultiPort Series.
The UMTS Analog gateway - HG-1000 MultiPort Series utilizes the more favorable rates for calls from the UMTS network to other networks. The result is that by using the UMTS gateway (3G gateways) the savings on calls from the UMTS gateway will, in many cases, be higher compared to calls from the existing GSM gateways.
- 4 X 3G ports / 16 SIMs
- 2-wire FXS interface (PBX CO line)
- Integrated antennas combiner
- WEB Remote management
- High quality of voice
- VoIP - Option
- 19" X 3U chassis
Other related products:
VoIP GSM Gateway
GSM Analog Gateway
For more information:
Contact: Contact Hypermedia
Yeastar VoIP GSM/CDMA/UMTS Gateway
GSM/CDMA/UMTS ChannelsYeastar TG GSM/CDMA/UMTS Gateways connect GSM/CDMA/UMTS network to VoIP network directly and support two-way communication: GSM/CDMA/UMTS to VoIP and VoIP to GSM/CDMA/UMTS. It is the best solution ever to connect IP-based telephone systems, and softswithces to GSM/CDMA/UMTS network; and also the best fallback solution when landline goes down.
TG series include TG100, TG200, TG400, TG800 and TG1600.
- Cost Savings – Cost-Savings on phone calls between mobiles or to PSTN.
- Back up – Should the landline network go down, GSM can be used as a cost-effective backup.
- Easy to install – IP device with Web based management interface.
- Easy to integrate.
- Number of GSM channels: 1/2/4/8/16
- Network type
- GSM Frequency: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- UMTS Frequency: 850/1900 MHz, 850/2100 MHz, 900/2100 MHz
- CDMA Frequency: 800 MHz
- Protocol: SIP (RFC3261),IAX2
- Transport Protocol: UDP,TCP,TLS,SRTP
- DTMF: RFC2833, SIP INFO, In-band
- Codec: G.711 (alaw/ulaw), G.722, G.726, G.729A, GSM, ADPCM, Speex
- LAN: 1 (10/100Mbps)
- Network: DHCP, Firewall, VLAN, DDNS, OpenVPN.
- Power Supply: AC 100~240V/50~60Hz (DC 12V, 1A)
- SIP proxy Registrar for IP phones included
- Incoming call routing
- Outgoing call routing
- SMS sending and receiving (WEB interface)
- Call Back
- LCR (Least Cost Routing)
- Top voice quality (EFR super sound)
- Simple web based configuration
- Easy to integrate / Easy to install
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+