Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
2N Omega IP PBX
VoIP Hardware Solutions
Zycoo UC Solutions
Yeastar Communications Solutions
2N Omega IP PBX!
The 2N Omega IP PBX is a professional modular PBX system that integrates professional communication tools into a system with standard interfaces for all networks and represents a cost effective and easily expandable solution for SME companies. The 2N Omega IP PBXcombines standard PBX features with VoIP and ISDN services.
With the 2N Omega IP PBXyou can be out of your office and never miss any call due to the Mobility Extension* function, which brings all PBX features directly to your GSM mobile phone. 2N Omega is the only PBX system on the market that integrates GSM gateways that offer you the highest comfort while making GSM calls or receiving calls from mobile telephones inside the company. You can save up 40 % of your telecommunication cost.
The 2N Omega IP PBXprovides interconnection with the IP network using the SIP or H.323 based VoIP card, which enables you to make free calls to other VoIP users over the Internet or use the VoIP providers' services. Comfortable terminals give your fully occupied personnel a highly quick and easy access to PBX services. An additional Voice Mail system can ensure that no call gets lost.
The Omega PBX CTI application is a computer based service, which helps you use your personal computer for initiating and managing of your phone calls.
- Modular system with 56-port capacity
- Mobility Extension office application at no extra cost
- SIP (G.711 or G.729 codecs) or H.323 based VoIP card
- Optional Voice Mail + IVR system
- CTI application
- Efficient Least Cost Routing system with integrated GSM gateways
- Remote management
- Automated configuration of phones
- CLIP support for analog phones
- Additional software applications
- Call records
- Call forwarding - no answer after timeout
- Optional door communicator
- Group call
- Music on hold
- Night service/Day service
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+