3Com has deployed more than 18,000 IP PBX systems and 650,000 phones worldwide since its introduction of the industry's first IP telephone system in 1998. 3Com has garnered 25 patents in voice over IP (VoIP) technology, allowing its customers to streamline their stand-alone networks into a seamless, converged operation.
Products3Com VoIP Products
- Convergence Applications Suite - Supported by 3Com(R) NBX(R) and VCX(TM) platforms, these modules can help enterprises lower cost, improve productivity, and strengthen customer interactions. Real-time, efficiency-generating applications that share a common infrastructure for call control, authentication, privacy, location, and presence services are offered in a bundle or as modules to speed migration and deployment.
- IP Telephony Platforms - VCX(TM) and NBX(R) IP telephony platforms deliver comprehensive converged services to enterprises with distributed or single-location networks and up to tens of thousands of users.
- IP Phones - Complete line of SIP business phones and attendant consoles for 3Com IP telephony solutions.
3Com NBX exhibits a true IP PBX architecture allowing customers to benefit with a scalable, cost effective solution.
- The NBX Group NBX News and resources
- binnacleita - reseller servicing Latin America and South America
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+