Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
IP Phone ：AT-510P
|Infineon Chipset Inside|
|AT5-10P series IP phone is an internet based voice network phone terminal supporting power supply through Ethernet. AT-510P series IP phone adopts multiple voice control protocols and voice compression codec to directly convert analog voice into IP packet for internet transport, thus effectively using the existing bandwidth to provide PSTN quality voice service.|
AT-510P IP phone supports SIP and IAX2 protocol, offering two 10/100Mbps Ethernet interface with built in router. AT-510P can accommodate both internet access and telephone connection on a single line, thus effectively using the existing broadband resources. It is compatible with various softswitch systems and VoIP voice gateways to provide broadband IP voice service.
AT-510P IP phone adopts the latest Ethernet power supply technology to not only save user investments, simplify network deployment, but also provide centralized power management.(accessory option)
Features:Enterprise, small office and residential applications
- Key features:
- SIP/IAX2 support.
- Support two sip servers running at the same time.
- Redundancy sip server capable.
- NAT, Firewall.
- DHCP client and server.
- Support PPPoE, (used for ADSL, cable modem connecting).
- Support major G7.xxx CODEC.
- G.165 compliant 16ms echo cancellation
- E.164 dial plan and customized dial rules
- Call Forward, Call Transfer, 3-way conference calls
- Call ID display
- DND(Do Not Disturb),Black List,Limit List
- Data Features:
- Static/Dynamic WAN-IP-Addressing
- Web, telnet and keypad management.
- Adjustable user password and super password
- Upgrade firmware through HTTP, FTP or TFTP.
- Telnet remote management.
- Upload/download setting file
- Safe mode provide reliability
- Phone book, maximum 100 entries.
- Two RJ45 ports, one for WAN, one LAN.
- Power port
Supported specification and applications
- Data networking:
- MAC Address
- TCP:Transmission Control Protocol
- DHCP:Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
- PPPoE:PPP Protocol over Ethernet
- SNTP, Simple Network Time Protocol
- STUN - Simple Traversal of User Datagram ...
- MD5 Message-Digest Algorithm
- DNS：Domain Name Server
- RTP: Real-time Transport Protocol
- RTCP:Real-time Control Protocol
- Telnet:Internet's remote login protocol
- HTTP:Hyper Text Transfer protocol
- FTP:File Transfer protocol
- TFTP:Trivial File Transfer Protocol
- POE:Power over Ethernet
- Call control /voip Features
- SIP RFC3261,RFC 2543
- Tone generation and Local DTMF re-generation according with ITU-T
- G.711(A-law or u-law)
- G.723.1(6.3kbps,5.3 kbps)
- AGC(Auto Gain Control)
- G.168/165 compliant 16ms echo cancellation
- AEC(Auto Echo Cancellation)
- VAD (Voice Activity Detection)
- CNG(Comfort Noise Generation
- Electric requirements
- Voltage: 9V ~ 24V
- Power adapter: output DC 12V/450 mA
- Operating requirement
- Operation temperature: 0 to 40° C ( 32° to 104°F)
- Storage temperature: -30° to 65° C (-22° to 149°F)
- Humidity: 10 to 90% no dew
ATCOM technology co.,limited
Address Rm.6A/B,Shangtian building,No.70,Nanyuan Rd., Shenzhen,China
Tel (86)+755-83018469 83018569 83018769
European Distribution:Alsacecom | VoIP Product Reseller - France and EU Distribution.
VoIPon - Best Prices and Support on Atcom AT-510P. Call for reseller pricing or International Shipping. VoIPon.
VoIPtel We ship worldwide
IPChitChat Distributor for Atcom Voip phones
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+