Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
VoIP Hardware Solutions
Zycoo UC Solutions
Yeastar Communications Solutions
- 2 ports GSM and 4 ports analog card
AX-2G4A Asterisk card is a hybrid card, which supports two GSM channels and 4 FXO/FXS analog ports.
Using AX-2G4A, open source Asterisk PBX and stand alone PC, users can create their IPPBX telephony solution which includes all the sophisticated features of traditional PBX, and extended features such as voicemail in IP PBX.
- Bulk SMS sending
- SMS receiving and storage
- Multi-language for SMS content
- IMEI changeable
- PIN-Number unlock for the SIM card
- Hardware echo cancellation in GSM module
- Support Elastix 2.0.3, Trixbox 22.214.171.124
- Monitor GSM signal strength by command and LEDs
- Monitor communication status by command line
- Send SMS by Asterisk CLI, and dial-plan
- 4 GSM quadbandchannels(850/900/1800/1900MHz)
- DTMF detection
- Suitable for 3.3 volts and 5.0 volts 32 bit PCI slots
- GSM connectivity for PBX
- Mobile PBX
- GSM VoIP gateway
- SMS gateway
- GSM callback services
- GSM service operation
- Billing system
- Elastix certified
- Motherboard: AX2G4A
- GSM module: GX01
- FXO module: AX210X
- FXS module: AX210S
- Hardware Requirement
- 500-Mhz Pentium III
- 64MB RAM
- 3.3V or 5V PCI 2.2 slot
- PCI Card Dimension
- 174mm (Length)*104mm (height)
Contact ATCOM:ATCOM Technology co., LTD.
Address: A2F , Block 3 ,Huangguan Technology Park , #21 Tairan 9th Rd, Chegongmiao , Futian District , Shenzhen China
European Distributors:maple4VOIP | ATCOM Authorized Channel Partner
Alsacecom | VoIP Product Reseller - France and EU Distribution.
Neotiq | VoIP Product Reseller and software editor - EU Distribution - support in French and English. see product at this link.
IPChitChat UK and European distributor for Atcom Digital cards - Atcom AX-2G4A
Atcom UK Distributor - Netcloud
Spanish and European Distribution available at:Capa Tres Soluciones Tecnologicas S.L.
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+