Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Asterisk GUI DeStar
DeStarDeStar is a web configuration and management tool for Asterisk.
DeStar provides high-level abstraction above the Asterisk configuration, making it real easy to quickly setup a basic PBX, but simultaneously allowing great flexibility for those out there intending to manage medium-complexity Asterisk based telephony systems.
StatusDeStar 0.2 release is out!
DeStar main features include:
- Virtual PBX handling.
- Extensions management: SIP, IAX, Zap, and more.
- Auto-attendants support.
- Trunks management: SIP, IAX, Zap, ZapPRI, and more.
- Use of dialout patterns (i.e. local, national, mobile-phones, toll-free numbers, etc).
- Asternic Flash Operator Panel integration.
- Call Detail Records search and graphical reports.
- Many application applets incluided: Voice Mail, Meeting Room,
- Home page
- DeStar is hosted at Berlios, where we have Subversion repsitory and a mailing list
- Manager Proxy Information
- Introductory article by Diego A. Asenjo G.
ArchitectureDeStar is driven around objects called "configlets", that create the necessary sections of the Asterisk config files. A configlet can be a Telco Line, a Phone, some RTP configuration. Each configlet contain all meta-information to create web forms or GUI dialogs, DeStar implements the web forms as well. Once the data is there, the configlet knows how to generate the various sections in the config files.
More info on source code organization
Back to Asterisk GUI
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+