Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Asterisk Bluetooth channels
chan_mobile (used to be chan_cellphone) — Use Bluetooth cell / mobile phones as FXO devices
Asterisk Channel Driver to allow Bluetooth Cell/Mobile Phones to be used as FXO devices and Bluetooth Headsets as FXS devices
The official Homepage is http://www.chan-mobile.org. chan_mobile will be included in next Asterisk addons version (1.6?), it is now just in the development branch.
chan_bluetooth — Bluetooth Connectivity to Asterisk 1.2chan_bluetooth is available from http://crazygreek.co.uk/content/chan_bluetooth. (2005-11-20)
This provides integration with asterisk and both mobile/cell phones and headsets that are bluetooth enabled.
Successful user report (Jan 2006)
instructions for setup (Asterisk@Home 2.2)
Forum post with patch for Asterisk 1.4 (2006-10-05)
Another bluetooth project based on chan_bluetooth http://changsmbt.free.fr/ (Not available)
chan_btp — Bluetooth Presencechan_btp detects (with help of various btpd instances) where *any* (not only Headset/mobile) Bluetooth Device is located and reports the Position back to chan_btp. This Information can be used to forward calls to any phone near to the position of a human.
chan_btp does *NOT* provide call functionality.
- mailing list: chan_btp
- mailing list: chan_bluetooth or chan_bt
- Asterisk Connecting to the Cellular Network
- posting by JT (broken link)
- posting by AP (broken link)
- Using Asterisk Bluetooth to automate find-me/follow-me slacker.com article
- Follow-Me Phoning: Implementing Bluetooth Proximity Detection with Asterisk, Part I Nerd Vittles Article
- IAX softphone DIAX with bluetooth support
- IAX softphone iaxComm also announced that bluetooth support will be implemented soon.
Go back to Asterisk channels
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+