Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Asterisk Configuration Examples
Business PBX Solutions
Become an ITSP Now!
3CX Software PBX for Windows
Examples of Asterisk Configurations
- http://asterisk.drunkcoder.com/ (A.K.A. 'asstricks') sample Asterisk config files, very simple - sends calls directly into voicemail, quite old (from 2002)
- http://www.loligo.com/asterisk/current/ quite complete setup with iax and sip, various SIP providers, call recording, access control (local, toll, free), emergency call and one analog FXO port
- http://www.sbuehl.com/projects/asterisk/ sample config with ISDN phones and SIPgate outbound, also some some AGI script examples
- Panasonic KSU integration. SOHO config with 2xFXS and 2xFXO plus VoicePulse and BroadVoice in-out. Least cost routing examples. Find me macro example. Seperate house-office IVR menus.
- A more complete example
- http://people.sysnetworks.net/apardo/asterisk/ Works for me in Spain with a TDM11B card to the PSTN.
- http://danielwebb.us/software/asterisk/ A fairly complete home system example
- http://odunix.org/pbx/ ODUnix Dialplan and NBLUG Open Document Presentation
- http://www.spanky-world.com/lab/asterisk/asterisk_lab_config_samples.html Japan based configuration, Confguration samples
- http://shells.homeunix.net/unicommAsterisk/ A simple Realtime example using MySQL
- http://capi4linux.thepenguin.de/download/asterisk/config/ with German stuff, extension in database, advanced cause/error handling and enhanced access control (internal, local, national, international) for extensions
- http://www.wheely-bin.co.uk/asterisk/ UK based configuration, softhangup for emergency calls, an say-last-callerid function (1471), voice menu,
- http://www.fnords.org/~eric/asterisk/ sample zapata phone, fax, two access groups (local, toll) - This site has been closed. All the information, files, etc were donated to the Asterisk Documentation Project.
- http://www.sprackett.com/asterisk/ centered around an AGI script that does call-forwarding, DND; with call-recoding, various outbound contexts etc, time based call routing, call queue
- http://stageofbattle.org/asterisk.html Small office setup call queue's and multiple menu's.
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+