Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Asterisk Consultants United Kingdom
Asterisk consultants: United Kingdom
Add your entry here (Alphabetical order by country and company):
This page is growing large. Please don't post logos!!
Asterisk Consultancy and Support
OUR Solution as:
Contact Center Solution
CMS and CRM Integration
Calling Card System
Digium Card Integration
ANALOG Phone recorder
PRI Voice Logger
Remote Server administration & management
24/7 Helpdesk support
Custom VAS Server Development
Contact: Abhishek Kumar
Telephone : +91 9999 359606
1comms1comms is based in Trafford, Manchester and are providers of asterisk-based VoIP solutions for UK businesses. We supply everything from installation and support, lines, voip services, broadband, and hardware. We have various discounted options for telecoms and IT resellers.
- Home page: http://www.1comms.co.uk
- Telephone : 0844 880 2590
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3C Limited3C are based in London, and offer:
- Custom telecommunications solutions based on Asterisk - IVR, calling card, etc.
- Call termination
- Inbound DDIs
- Home page: http://www.3c.co.uk
- Telephone: 020 8114 8901
- E-mail: email@example.com
9 Irons Technology Limited9 Irons Technology Limited Are based in West London offering local area network design and installation to support your voice over IP requirements. We can also custom build Asterisk based telephone systems for SMEs, or provide installation and maintenance assistance for Asterisk systems.
- Home page: http://www.9irons.co.uk
- Telephone: 020 8579 3769
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Active Information DesignActive Information Design, located just outside Glasgow develop web applications that range from brochure-ware, mobile and e-commerce solutions through to bespoke asterisk web applications.
- Home page: http://activeinformationdesign.com
- Telephone : 0141 438 2105
- Contact : Stewart McKee - email@example.com
AdepteoAdepteo Are based in North Manchester and have been providing content managed websites, e-commerce, wap and other related sites since 2001 and are now integrating Asterisk into our online solutions to help businesses and startups to make best use of the internet.
- Home page: http://www.adepteo.net
- Telephone : 0161 799 5500
- Contact : Carl Taylor - firstname.lastname@example.org
Aelintra Telecom LimitedAelintra is one of only two "Digium Select resellers" in the UK. We can supply all of your Digium hardware and software requirements up to and including complete turnkey PBX systems. We also resell SNOM, Aastra, Cisco/Linksys and Multi-Tech equipment.
Aelintra Manufactures and markets the high performance SARK Unified Communications Server http://sarkpbx.com. Available as a single rack-mount unit or a high-availability cluster SARK is the perfect choice for single or multi-site SME's. SARK provides a safe, easy to use communications platform for your entire enterprise.
- Home page: http://www.aelintra.com
- Telephone : 44 (0) 1924 918076
- Contact : Jeff Stokoe
- E-Mail : email@example.com
argv limitedargv limited have been providing large specialist telephony and imaging solutions for more than a decade. Now we're addressing the local SME and call centre market, primarily in the South West.
- Home page: http://www.argv.co.uk
- Telephone : 01460 234068
- Contact : John Daragon - firstname.lastname@example.org
Asterisk Consultants and Designers for Ireland and UK
Digium Authorized Reseller
- Homepage: http://www.asteriskconsulting.com
- Contact: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 203 4680 786 / +353 87 656 7586
- Asterisk Consulting, System Design and Integration
- Asterisk IP-PBX design
- Integration with existing systems
- Call Centre Applications
- Unified Communications
- Instant Messaging, Presence and videoconferencing
- Mobile phone integration and voice recognition
- Existing DDI Mapping integration
- Call recording and custom reporting
- Soft clients and remote extensions
- Custom IVR & AGI Programming
- Linux - Support & Scripting
- Analog,ISDN,E1,GSM Gateway
- VoIP Phones
- Failover Solutions
Asterisk Consulting has exclusive customers amongst financial institutions, local authorities,
banking, Government, large call centers and well-known corporate brands.
Asterisk Support, installation assistance and troubleshooting. Pay per incident or support contract. 5+ years experience, DCAP Certified Engineers, Asterisk Open Source, Business Edition, Trixbox, Elastix, Queuemetrics, Vicidial, Analogue, ISDN, VoIP we are just a call away and look forward to being of assistance to you.
- Offices: Cardiff, Wales, UK - with clients worldwide.
- Home page: Asterisk Expert Support and Consultancy
- Telephone: See website for details
- Email: sb@AsteriskExpert.co.uk
As You Need.comAs You Need.com offers on-site and outsourced IT support services with a wealth of experience in using Asterisk with our own Shared VoIP PBX Service. We are based in London and are happy to either consult or provide full setup, hosting and management services if required so please feel free to contact us.
- Home page: http://www.asyouneed.com/
- Telephone: 0845 004 3965
- Contact Email: dee (at) asyouneed.com
BaconButtieBaconButtie provide a wide range of IT support and development services to companies in the South West. With 10 years experience in a wide range of technologies and an ethos unmatched by others, we offer the best value service available. Although based in the Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire, contact us for Asterisk help and advice for systems of any size. Remote help is always available for those further afield.
- Home page: http://www.baconbuttie.co.uk/asterisk/
- Telephone: 01594 808600
- SIP: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Email: email@example.com
Bashton LtdBashton Ltd provide Open-Source expertise to the Manchester area, supporting a number of smaller ISPs and SMEs. As well as pure-IT we can also have an in-house English voice-over artist, making us able to provide a complete PBX/IVR system.
- Home page: http://www.bashton.com/
- Telephone: +44 8444 849 607
- IAX: IAX2firstname.lastname@example.org
Bayham Systems Ltd, GuildfordBayham Systems are a team of experienced telecoms developers and consultants, specialising in highly scalable platform development, especially within the mobile telecoms sector. We are known in the Asterisk community for our FastSMS plugin but also offer professional development services for the creation of custom AGI modules / applications. Please download our development services brochure and check-out some of our case-studies.
- Home page: http://www.bayhamsystems.com/
- Contact: Adam Holt, adam (at) bayhamsystems.com
- Telephone: +44 1276 671887
BCN TelecommunicationsPlease see 'Vitell', below
Boloh LimitedPlease see 'Enterux', Below
Call EuropeConsidering deployment of an Asterisk solution? We can provide design, installation, configuration, maintenance and support of single and multi-site configurations. We bring experience of consumer retail solutions such as calling card and low cost call solutions, call centre deployments with CRM integration, and integration with low cost VOIP suppliers. Our most recent project is a low cost conference call service for the UK: http://www.conferencegenie.co.uk/
- Offices: Reading, UK
- Home page: http://www.call-europe.co.uk/
- Telephone: +44 118 321 7091
- Email: jon @ call-europe.co.uk
Cat24.netCat24.net provides consulting and support services for trixbox, Pbxinaflash and Asterisk systems. Centos / Linux support also available. Advice and support available onsite, by phone and email. We can help you design, install, customize and support your Asterisk or trixbox systems. We can carry out remote configuration & support or your systems using ssh and vnc. We can help with QoS, firewalls and remote extensions for homeworkers. Demo systems available by arrangement. Advice, provision, installation and support for networks, asterisk hardware, ISDN, SIP / SCCP / IAX2 phones & power over ethernet. Configuration, upgrade and support for Cisco IP phones (SIP & SCCP), incl. 7960, 7961, 7962, 7970, 7971, 7920 Wifi phone & 7936 Conference Phone. Full range of Voip hardware available.
We offer an email to SMS / Text gateway service that easily links to the Asterisk voicemail application to provide SMS notification of incoming voicemail.
- Offices: Gosport, Hampshire, UK
- Home page: http://www.cat24.net
- Telephone: (44) 02392 586233
- Email: voip AT cat24.net
Celideo LimitedCelideo Limited products help engineers and operators around the globe test and validate video and voice over IP networks during pre- and post-deployment.
- Offices: Templecombe, Somerset, UK
- Home page: http://www.celideo.com
- Telephone: (44) 01963 360102
- Email: sales AT celideo.com
Claros VoIPClaros VoIP is a VoIP service provider based in Aberystwyth, Wales. We supply next-generation business phone systems and VoIP services throughout the UK. As well as supplying our own Claros Teleserver product, we also offer asterisk and VoIP consulting services. Contact us to see how we can help you.
- Offices: Aberystwyth, Wales, UK
- Home page:http://www.clarosvoip.com/
- Telephone: +44 1970 800 001
Close ConsultantsClose Consultants provide a range of bespoke services based on IP networking and open source technologies. VoIP, Asterisk and SER running on Linux and *BSD platforms are a speciality. We have a wealth of experience in creating bespoke embedded systems, firewalls, VPN concentrators, IPv6 migration platforms, VoIP PBX and gateway systems. We provide training: VoIP and SIP, IPv6, Mobile IP, IPsec, VPNs, OpenBSD SysAdmin.
- Offices: Bath, UK
- Home page: http://www.closeconsultants.com/
- Telephone: PSTN +44 1225 463700
- Telephone: SIP://email@example.com
- Telephone: FWD 485928
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Codeface LtdCodeface develop bespoke telephony applications, ranging from IVR systems implemented using VoiceXML to sophisticated systems using the Java Asterisk API.
- Offices: Brighton, UK
- Home page: http://www.codeface.com/asterisk-consultants-uk
- Telephone: PSTN +44 1273 358 748
COMCENTRIXS GmbH, London - Munich http://www.comcentrixs.com Tel: +49.89.2444.3168.211COMCENTRIXS specializes in streamlining communication processes through VoIP, cutting the associated costs dramatically. The Comcentrixs Value Management Principle utilizes existing infrastructures and resources and integrates them with new technologies. This approach not only guarantees a swift ROI but also leads to a mesurable increase in the productivity of all employees. In addition to implementing Asterisk and Cisco based VoIP Solutions Comcentrixs also handles the global call termination of its customers. ComcentrixsÂ´products and services portfolio extends to the following:
- IP Centrex Solutions
- Carrier Solutions
- Global Call Termination
- Homepage:: http://www.comcentrixs.com
- Telephone: PSTN +49.89.2444.3168.211
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Johannes Held - Sales Executive Northern Europe
Commercial Internet Solutions LimitedCommercial Internet Solutions provides Asterisk based hosted VoIP PBX solutions and Commercial Asterisk support
- @: Central London and Surrey, UK
- w: http://www.cislondon.co.uk/
- t: +44 20 3411 0546
- e: firstname.lastname@example.org
ComWealthComWealth designs and installs cost effective solutions for Corporate Customers to reduce the cost of telephone and other communications sevices based on Asterisk.For small businesses we can offer Virtual PBX hosted by us. We can provide complete solution for Calling card and VoIP providers and Asterisk billng.
- Offices: London, UK
- Home page: http://www.comwealth.co.uk/
- Telephone: PSTN +44 2085021117
- Email: email@example.com
Conrad Wood (London, UK & Berlin, DE)An independent consultant, operating mostly in London and Berlin, and some clients worldwide. Specialised in analysing business process and configure phonesystems and network equipment/software to support the business. Success is based on understanding the business need.
tel: +44 207 099 4804
Cougar NetworksCougar Networks is a VoIP service provider based London. We provide full VoIP services including office voice server installations and remote office worker set setups
- Offices: London, Cardiff, Aylesbury (UK)
- Home page:http://www.cougarnetworks.co.uk/
- Telephone: +44 20 7043 1529
Credativ Ltd.Credativ is Europe's largest independent provider of free and open source software services, with a technical team of more than 40 experts in the field. We offer Asterisk support, advice and consultancy, as well as Asterisk training. We have a range of other telephony solutions available.
- Offices: Rugby, Warwickshire, UK
- Home page:http://www.credativ.co.uk/
- Telephone: +44 (0)1788 298150
Cyber-cottage.co.ukCyber-cottage.co.uk provide design and support for Asterisk, Xorcom and Mitel IPPBXs. We are based near Bath but provide onsite support country wide.
We provide bespoke solutions with enhanced features such as redundancy, Voice recognition and SMS notification of missed calls and Voicemails as well as Twitter intergration.
We have test equipment for ISDN and Analogue connections as well as a Test systems for load and soak testing systems before deployment.
We provide to endusers and 3rd party resellers 24hour monitoring of Asterisk Systems. Notification of faults is by email, SMS or Firefox plugin.
- Offices: Near Bath, UK
- Home page: http://www.cyber-cottage.co.uk/
- Telephone: PSTN +44 1225 580025
- Telephone: 08449333000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deskforce LtdDeskforce provides bespoke technology to small and medium sized businesses in the London and Staffordshire area. In addition to Asterisk PBX systems, we provide content management solutions based on Zope, plus bespoke programming in PHP and Python.
- Offices: Burton on Trent, England and London, England
- Home page: http://www.deskforce.ltd.uk
- Telephone: PSTN +44 7973 710 574
- Email: email@example.com
DMCDMC provide complete Asterisk-based telephone systems, SIP / IAX trunks and installation and technical support services to companies of all shapes and sizes. Established in 2003, we have offices in Manchester and Edinburgh and customers across the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.
- Home page: http://www.dmcip.com
- Telephone : 0161 850 4001
- Contact : Colin Cuthbertson - firstname.lastname@example.org
D2M Network and office solutions LtdD2mnet.com are located in Buckinghamshire and have a national customer base. We are specialists in custom build Asterisk PBX servers. With the Asterisk PBX/VoIP server we offer businesses the complete office solution which includes all of the following options as a package: Asterisk PBX/VoIP server, File, print server, proxy server, email server, web server, iFolder, Jabber, fax server, VPN. Prices start from as little as £3500 for a complete system.
All our packages include:
• Free assessment of your business requirements
• Customer built Hardware
- Homepage:: http://www.d2mnet.com
- Telephone: 0845 0523504 or +44 2070961265
- Email: email@example.com
- Covering: Nationwide – England, Scotland, Wales.
Elisha TelecomElisha Telecom offers both on-site and remote VoIP/Asterisk Consultancy worldwide. With staff located in the UK and the Philippines, our team is on hand 24/7 regardless of your time zone. No job is too small or too large.
Our expertise was obtained by implementing predominantly Asterisk based solutions in call centers, including the provision of sophisticated "call back" and conferencing solutions. As well as working with end users, we also work with other Telcos to offer support and advice with trouble shooting on an ongoing and ad hoc basis.
Our services include:
- Asterisk PBX installation, setup and maintenance
- Call Center setup
- Asterisk AGI/AMI scripting
- Custom Web based Asterisk GUI and CTI development
- Legacy PBX integration
- Open Source Convergence and Collaboration solutions
- White Label Hosted VoIP option
- VoIP Origination and Termination (Wholesale and Retail)
- VoIP Hardware (Digium TDM Cards, Polycom IP Phones, and more)
- VoIP Consultancy and project management
Contact us for an informal chat and see what Elisha Telecom can do for your business:
Emerging Voice Technology (see Sequoia Mobile Technology, Inc.)
Unified Communication talk to Enterprise Oracle Apps!!!
- Predictive Dialer
- Medium to Large Multi-Office Business Telephony Systems
- Call Centers - Local and International
- Asterisk Dialers and Bulk Calling Systems
- International Office Telephony Systems
- Specialty Calling Systems (Entertainment and Personals)
- Healthcare Application Integration
- Customer Relationship Management, CRM Application Integration
- Distributed Server Architecture and Asterisk Load Balancing
- SIP Express Router, SER Load Balancing
- Hospitality Telephony Systems (Hotel PBX Integration)
- Complete IVR Development
- Local or Datacenter PBX Customization
- Wireless Telephony Installations
- Database Integration and Customization
- Custom Application Development
- Installation / maintenance / configuration of linux systems / servers VOIP Gatekeepers / Phones / devices.
- Support for digium / sangoma / rhino E1 / PRI / FXO Digital / analog Telephony Cards
- Installation / maintenance / configuration of linux systems / servers MP124 VOIP GatWays / Phones / devices.
- Configure Asterisk with Analog phones , USing MP124 Gate Ways or PAP2T Devices
- Now make your SAP / Custom Oracle based app talk to Asterisk only available with Enterux,
- #1 Asterisk Development and Deployment partner from India and UK, also now the Official Digium Training Partner too
Connect with us and find out how we can revolutionize the way you communicate
Be IPBe IP offers IP telephony and Voice over IP solutions (IPBX, IVR, Softphones, Billing software, ...) based on open standards and Open Source technologies (Asterisk). Founded by pioneers of Voice over IP, who are recognized in the Open Source world, the company is also specialized in the development of tailor-made products. Our IPBX systems are sold with their own powerful, simple and intuitive configuration software.
Essential SystemsEssential specialise in Asterisk intergration with third party systems and services. Using a range of methods we can link your desktop or online applications into Asterisk to provide seamless usage of your telephony services helping to streamline your business processes.
- L: Bromsgrove, Worcs. B61 0LA
- W: http://www.essentialsystems.co.uk
- T: PSTN +44 845 867 9002
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
FoehnDIGIUM AUTHORISED RESELLER BASED IN LONDON
At Foehn we believe in challenging the status quo and thinking differently to help your business become more agile, reduce costs and become more competatice. Foehn are an established systems integrator providing voice and IP services and solutions. We specialise in offering commercial grade VoIP/Asterisk installation and support services providing guaranteed service level commitments to your business. We offer an end to end solution to manage any deployment of systems and lines to your business.
Our experience of installing Asterisk solutions ranges from small SMB systems to full blown multi site and call centre solutions. Our client s include small to large sized commercial, government, and multi national organisations.
Our services include
- Commercial Asterisk support
- Asterisk installations of any size
- Multi site implementations/Call Centre deployments
- Turnkey deployments
- Least cost routing implementation
- Hardware supply
- Line provision
We have case studies and reference sites available on request and can be contacted at :
Fresh Air Studios Ltd, UK
Fresh Air Studios - We have an ear for IVR. We provide effective and specialist audio production services to the telecommunications channel. If you provide Asterisk/Trixbox PBX and VoIP solutions to SMEs and Corporates, we can help you deliver effective, professional solutions to your clients.
Our Services Include:
- IVR Voice Prompt Recording
- Call Flow Design & Optimisation
- Scriptwriting Services for Voiceover Text - words that work
- Voice Prompt Encoding Services
- Voice Casting and Audio Branding
- Production for pre-recorded telephone information lines
- White Label MOH mp3 production (with PRS-Free fully licensed music), with a full range of support services for dealers wishing to add custom music on hold to their customer's Asterisk installation.
We also provide corporate audio programme production, eg. if you wanted to add a podcast to your website about VoIP etc. We pride ourselves on being an efficient, creative, and friendly company to deal with.
- Home page: http://www.freshairstudios.com
- Specifically: http://www.freshairstudios.co.uk/services/telecommunications
- Telephone: +44 (0)1752 229246
- Fax: +44 (0)1752 661595
- Email: email@example.com
Genzee Limited, LondonGenzee provides Business VoIP services to Small-Medium Businesses in the UK. Our expertise lies in bespoke VoIP platforms especially around Hot Desking / Roaming Extensions and IVR Solutions.
- VoIP/Asterisk Consultancy
- Bespoke Solutions
- Hosted PBX / Virtual PBX
- SIP / IAX2 Trunks
- Numbering & Call Termination
- Traditional Phone Lines
Global Communication Networks, Ltd. Edinburgh . ScotlandGCN is a provider of full communication services using SIP protocol, to Calling Shops, Residential Customers and Small International Businesses.
- Home page: http://www.gcomnetworks.com
- Telephone: +44 870 011 3986
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Home to Free IP Call http://www.freeipcall.com
- IP Communication solutions
- Asterisk Experts
- Home page::http://www.jmcsoft.ie/
- Contact: Jason Tallon
- Telephone: +353 (0)46 9739255
JmcSoft Distribution is an Importer and distributor of quality competitively priced Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and networking equipment. Our premier products include IP Phones, IP gateway adapters, IP PBX solutions, and Soft switches; however JmcSoft Distribution also provides a broad range of services including advanced OEM customization and stable technical support.
Integrics LtdBusiness software integration consultancy. Specialists in Asterisk, SER, Cisco Call Manager, IVRs, and PBX integration, including billing, redundancy, conferencing.
- Web site: http://integrics.com/
- Telephone: UK 0808 178 3170, USA 1-888-INT-E111, Rest of world +44 20 799 39 799, sip:email@example.com
- Email: sales (at) integrics (dot) com
Interfuture Systems Ltd - West Sussex, UK
- Experts in Asterisk and Voice over IP
- Proven track record in delivering reliable and business grade VoIP solutions, and offer full design, installation and support services.
- Contact us for a free comparison to see how much VoIP can save your company (on average 80%)
- Further VoIP information: http://www.interfuture.co.uk/communications/voip.php
Tel: +44 203 002 2111 - Web: http://www.interfuture.co.uk
Intrintech Ltd.Asterisk Specialist based in London, UK
- Supply, installation and support of Asterisk Servers and VOIP Telephony systems
- Remote support of Asterisk Servers across Europe
- On-Site support of Asterisk Servers in London City and the West End
IP6net LtdAsterisk Consultants & Colocation Specialists
Over 15 Years in cti & communication markets
- Web site:http://www.ip6net.net
- Telephone: 020 7043 8222
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supply installation and support of Asterisk Servers and Legacy Telephony systems
- Remote support of Asterisk Servers small & large
- Asterisk Training
- Honest 'free' Advice
IP CortexIP Cortex is a provider of VoIP products and services. They specialise in reliable networking setups delivered cost effectively with no-nonsence approach. Owner-manager has 20 years experience building networks based on Open Source systems. Also provide custom low-power embeded hardware for Asterisk PABX and resell snom, Sangoma & Junghanns hardware in the UK.
- Offices: Milton Keynes & London, UK
- Home page: http://www.ipcortex.co.uk/
- Telephone: 01908 276650
- Email: email@example.com
Itel OfficeItel Office is a software house with specific expertise in telephony. They specialise in telephone systems based on Asterisk.
- Offices: London, UK
- Home page: http://www.www.iteloffice.com/
- Telephone: 020 8878 7367
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
KCCVoIP - K C Communications - UK - EU - USKCCVoIP with over 18 years experience providing computer communications consultancy, support and design services. Complete call centre design, business VoIP, IP PBX integration, lab testing, oniste and remote support, custom contact center software, network baseline and QoS verification - Design Consultants - Asterisk - Cisco - Avaya - Asterisk dCAP, multi-vendor & Cisco qualified. UK/EU +44 1207 668118 / US +1 646 570 1658
- Offices: Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
- Home page: http://www.kccvoip.com
- Telephone: 01207 668118
- Email: email@example.com
KiaKia is an independant on site(London/UK) IT consultant and specialist in Asterisk, TrixBox, VoIP, Linux/Unix, Cisco, Windows platforms, Network design maintanace and troubleshooting, SAN, VPN, Security, Wireless, Opensource softwares solution provider for small and medium size businesses with 10 years of hands on experience. Can work based on hourly rates or project based.
- Offices: London,UK
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moorgreat Ltd. Manchester . EnglandMoorgeat is a provider of systems for integration of open telephony with existing PBX systems.
- Telephone: 07737289769
- Email: email@example.com
- Asterisk Expertise
- Avaya IPOffice Certified (ACA)
- Samsung Business Systems Certified
- Network Technical Design Specialist
- IP Communication solutions
NetfuseNetfuse is a Brighton-based IP telecoms provider offering cloud and office-based IP PBX services, numbering and and custom open source Asterisk development.
- Home page: http://www.netfuse.org
- Telephone : 05601 056 056
- Contact : Leo Brown - firstname.lastname@example.org
Netlog Technology Limited, WalesNetlogtec are a Networking and Open Source Systems Integration company providing customers with true productivity solutions. We are a Cisco and 3Com Partner delivering IP Convergence solutions based on these manufacturers. We have deployed Asterisk for a number of customers on a number of distributions i.e. CentOS, Debian etc:
We have installed Asterisk in a number of flavours; from a 10 user system to a fully functional 50 seat Contact Centre with Supervisor/Agent relationships, reporting and monitoring. Business services offered include implementation consultancy, design, configuration, installation and ongoing system support.
- Home Page: http://www.netlogtec.com
- Telephone: 08713 095658 / 01685 384654
- Skype(via Asterisk!):- netlogtec
- Email: email@example.com
- Cisco/3Com Infrastructures
- Asterisk IP Telephony / VoIP
- Orange Mobile Data Partner
- OSS Solutions / Microsoft Replacements
- IP Convergence
NovavoxNovavox helps create reliable, affordable, integrated Asterisk / Elastix / Trixbox IP PBX systems to meet the needs of small businesses and medium sized enterprises. Dedicated to providing affordable high quality Open Source telephony products and specialist technical support for OpenVox, Positron Telecom, Grandstream, Snom, and Yealink products.
- Home page: http://www.novavox.co.uk
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0)1904 500155
- Covering: UK, Europe, Worldwide
- Web site: http://www.oralnet.co.uk/
- Email: email@example.com
- High-availability / Resilient infrastructures
- Multi-lateral peering - Global solutions
- NAT traversal / Media proxies
- Convergence and Integration (Asterisk, Cisco, H323 etc)
- CDR / Billing
- Support and SLA's
- Information Security Policy design
- Business Process Engineering
- Project Management
- Developers of OrderlyStats and OrderlyQ
- Web site: http://www.orderlyq.com
- Email: http://www.orderlyq.com/contact.html
- OrderlyStats is a call centre statistics package available from http://www.orderlyq.com/asteriskcallcenterstatistics.html
- More info on Orderly Software
Packnet LimitedPacknet Limited, based in Manchester, UK, offers IP telephony and Voice over IP solutions to SME's in the northwest of England.
Pentagon SystemsPentagon Systems are a company specialising in providing low cost solutions to expensive questions. As an ISP we can provide server hosting as well as alternatives to Windows based systems and expensive leased lines. We now have a highly featured Asterisk based telephone system.
- Home page: http://www.pentagon-systems.com
- Telephone : 0845 166 2358
- Contact : Chris Smith
- Covering: Nationwide
Progressive Voice Services LimitedSpecialising in the design, build and deployment of large scale telephony solutions. Progressive Voice Services provide several telephony solutions including operating one of the UKs leading conference call services.
- Home page: http://www.meetupcall.com
- Telephone : 08000 80 70 80
- Covering: Nationwide
Sapphire GroupSapphire Group provide low cost IP telephony solutions to SME's across the South-East and Midlands. Also: Networking, Security & Broadcast. Asterisk specialists. In house fully licensed production studio & voiceovers, plus access to a bank of around 100 other voices for IVR & on hold applications. All backed up with large corporate IT & network experience with names such as RBS & Lufthansa
- Home page: http://www.sapphire-group.net
- Telephone : 0845 004 7975
- Contact : Nik Fox
- E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Covering: Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, South East England, South Midlands
Sensor-Link Security LTD , Grimsby Ne Lincs England < EMS Monitoring Centres >System intergrators of IT/Telephony/Security/ Asterisk and Linux consultants/engineers - Domestic/commercial
24HR Network operations center / networkmonitoring / Cctv / intruder alarms / Centra net /
Design install - security - network - communications - monitoring -
Grimsby Lincolnshire - NOC - Data Centre
- _Home page_ http://www.sensor-link.co.uk
- _Contact_Lee Barley
- _Email_ email@example.com
- _ Pstn_Telephone_ +44 1472 898173 / 355935
- _IAX2-SIP _ FWD 678165
Sequoia Mobile Technology, Inc. (San Francisco, California and London, England)
- services "at " sequoia(no space)mobile.com (<-try this first - we travel a lot!)
- Phone: USA: +1 888 388 4004 , UK: +44 (0)207 043 3018 (NEW)
- Specialists in High-volume IVR, Police & Security Applications, Speech recognition, and Multi-lingual systems.
- Experts in Nuance grammar development for Nuance Recognizer
- Offices in Silicon Valley, California and London, England Will Travel: Western Europe and USA
Siprus, Brighton UKAsterisk installation, deployment and data/voip network convergence aimed at businesses. Visit our website for the plain english guide. Packages include Working from home, Multisite,Connection to voip providers over the internet.
- Web: http://www.siprus.com
- Contact: Roger Hills/Jon Hardcastle
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VOIP Tel: 08449861136
Sirius Corporation, EuropeWe're one of the largest Open Source pure-plays in Europe and include fully-featured Asterisk deployments in our consultancy portfolio. Clients include multinationals, SMEs and schools/colleges and public sector organsiations.
- Offices: Weybridge, Surrey, England
- Web: http://www.siriusit.co.uk/
- Tel: Asterisk/VoIP +44 (0) 870 608 0063
- Email: email@example.com
Smartvox Limited, Hertfordshire UKConsultancy services for Asterisk and OpenSER based solutions. Specialists in bespoke resilient solutions for ITSP and Hosted Service providers.
- Contact: John Quick
- Web: http://www.smartvox.co.uk/
- Tel: 01727 221221
- Email: info (at) smartvox.co.uk
Suretec Telecom, UKSuretec Telecom supplies next-generation business phone systems and VoIP services throughout the UK and turnkey Asterisk solutions for all levels of business. We can provide SIP/IAX trunks, professional on-hold marketing, large scale call recording and DDIs etc. We have vast experience with ISDN30/30e and ISDN2e. We wrote the LDAP Schema for the official Asterisk Realtime LDAP driver in core Asterisk, as well as having svn commit access to the official Asterisk code base. We support pbxinaflash, as well as stock/core Asterisk, FreeSWITCH and OpenSIPS/Kamailio. We also own and run an ITSP called SureVoIP which has it's own Ofcom number allocations.
- Offices: Aberdeen, Scotland
- Web: http://www.suretectelecom.com/
- Tel: +44 (0) 1224 279484
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Systematic (NI)Systematic (NI) specialises in providing integrated communication solutions for businesses, clubs and community groups. We are based near Newry in N. Ireland and provide services to clients throughout Ireland. Our offerings include consultancy and advice, opensource solutions eg Asterisk PBX, EGroupWare servers, virus and spam filtered email, e-Commerce systems, server maintenance (on-site or remote access).
- Home page::http://www.Systematic-NI.com
- Contact:Paul Smith - sales (at) Systematic-NI.co.uk
- Telephone: +442841752349
Telappliant Ltd, UKBeing one of the early entrants into the UK market and having over 3 years of Asterisk experience, choose Telappliant for all your asterisk-based solutions. We deliver scalable and robust Asterisk telephony solutions - our solutions include, intelligent IVR systems, switch replacement solutions, hosted and standalone IP PBX solutions, white label voip services. Telappliant is also Digium's Premier Distributor for the UK.
- Offices: Cannon Street nr London Bridge, London EC4N 6HH
- Web: http://www.telappliant.com/
- Tel: Asterisk/VoIP +44 (0) 20 7043 3490 / 0845 004 4040
- Email: email@example.com
UK IT ServiceProvides IT support and maintenance to small and medium size businesses.
Specialises in web design, hosting, e-commerce, search engine optimisation and domain registration.
- Offices: 18 Ravenscroft Av., London NW11 0RY
- Web: http://www.ukitservice.com/
- Tel: Asterisk/VoIP +44 (0) 20 83814627
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Venkata Ratnam PillaIndependent Asterisk, SER and Linux consultant. Available for Asterisk and SER
projects across United Kingdom.
- Offices:London and Yorkshire, England
- Telephone:PSTN +44 (0) 7881784692
Vipadia Limited, Cambridge, UKWe provide research and development services for VoIP, specialising in bespoke solutions based on Asterisk. Past projects include multi-party video conferencing, a video capable softphone, UK voicemail patches, a port of Asterisk to run on Windows, VoIP test tools and firmware development. Our clients include ITSPs, telecoms companies, VoIP hardware manufacturers and system integrators. We are active in the Asterisk community and presented at Astricon London 2006.
VitellVitell are UK based Asterisk, Linux and RouterOS consultants specialising in bespoke vendor-independent solutions for the office and call centre environments. Our client base is spread over the UK and over 95% of our business is generated from word of mouth referral. In addition to providing IT and Telephony hardware, Vitell also offer consulting services to business experiencing problems with their current systems or wishing to deploy new systems across their business.
We have provided Asterisk systems since 2004 and have presented to conferences at Astricon Europe 2005, Astricon UK 2006, Astricon USA 2006, Astricon USA 2007 and Digium Asterisk World 2008. We provide consultancy services to national and international organisations (the US, Malaysia and South Africa), including three FTSE 100 companies and we are the preferred Asterisk training provider for an international telecommunications company!
Our main areas of expertise are: Asterisk (and Asterisk appliances), VoIP, Linux, network design, management and maintanace and network security. We are able to undertake short or long term projects as well as ad-hoc hourly based work.
- Offices: Warwick, UK
- Home page: http://www.vitell.co.uk/
- Telephone: PSTN +44 33 00 88 13 88
- Email: email@example.com
VoIPon Ltd, UKVoIPon Limited was formed in early 2005, to differentiate the sales of VoIP products from the core business of industrial products. A new and separate web site was constructed, and launched in June 2005, and now business customers can find every VOIP product they may need, here on voipon.co.uk. .
- Offices: PO Box 2124, Chelmsford, CM1 3UP
- Web: [http://www.voipon.co.uk
- Tel: 01245 808195
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Voisonics LimitedVoisonics website
- Custom designed IVR development
- IVR hosting in our dedicated hosting centres
- VOIP consultancy
We are experienced developers of IVR (Interactive Voice Response) and Auto-Attendant software for organisations world-wide.
Routing calls intelligently, recording conversations, integrating with other databases, and processing payments are just some of the many improvements than can benefit your customers, staff, and bottom line. All services are designed to meet your needs in terms of functionality, reliability, look and feel, and budget.
Our hosting centres take care of the maintenence and security of your solution, on dedicated hardware with high quality inbound and outbound telephone connections. We can organise phone numbers for you anywhere in the world. Your solution will include our easy-to-use web tool to manage your account, recharge call credit, and view call histories. Solutions can also be hosted at your own location.
Talk to us today to find out how we can help you.
VoxDev Ltd, Durham, EnglandVoxDev can provide Asterisk IVR development and hosting, large IVR facility at Telco in Manchester, speech recognition experts, database, web-integration, design and development, full project or consultancy/advice, many satisfied clients around the UK including universities, large corporations, public and private organisations. We can also provide premium rate, geographic and non-geographic numbers.
- Home page: http://www.voxdev.com
- Telephone: 0871 9830856
- Email: info (at) voxdev.com
Westcom UK Ltd, Yatton, BristolWe provide consultancy and project management for turnkey integrated Voip systems and products. Specialising in Microwave access sysems Wifi and Wimax.
- Home page: http://www.westcomuk.com
- Telephone:+44 1934830055
- Email: email@example.com
Westhawk Ltd, ManchesterWesthawk offers consultancy and integration services for web based telephony and other special purpose Asterisk systems.
We have a long background in Java and telephony projects. We have in-depth knowledge of the IAX and SNMP protocols.
- Home page: http://www.westhawk.co.uk/industries/voip.html
- Telephone:+44 1612370660
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+