Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Latest ReleaseThe current release version of Asterisk 1.4 is
- 1.4.15 (Released 2007-11-29)
- 1.2.25 (Released 2007-11-29)
(Current versions of Asterisk might be of help)
You can download either one from several mirror servers or use svn or to checkout the release version.
For informations on downloading with SVN, refer to http://www.asterisk.org/developers/getting-started.
SVN (Subversion) is a version control system that is a compelling replacement for CVS.
Precompiled Binary PackagesThere are precompiled binary packages available for download, created by non-Digium contributors:
All in one, OS and Asterisk installation
- Asterisk Install CDROM - Install OS and Asterisk from one CD
- Asterisk Bootable CDROM - Boot and run Asterisk from a CD - no install necessary
- Asterisk SVN: browse the source code with a web browser
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+