Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Asterisk Email Call Initiator popPyCall
This is a system that will take XML based Email and Parse it into a call file for asterisk.
This will allow you to set up remote autodialer funtionality without opening a port on your
A few features that is has are.
- ResponseHost setting ( it responds to a host when it gets the email POST/REST)
- several variables that can be passed via xml
- a context addon feature for security(doesnt make sense to let it at all your contexts)
I am looking at adding several feautes including.
- Mysql integration
- Web Config and Reporting panel
- encrypted key authentication
A few addons changes before the beta release will be
- add a timeout on the pop3 checker
- change the variable setup to allow unlimited variables
- make an installer for poppycall.
download and test it out for me...
or the webpage
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for comments or suggestions
Created by: schapman, Last modification: Mon 14 of Sep, 2009 (18:30 UTC)
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+