Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Asterisk IAX clients
Business PBX Solutions
3CX Software PBX for Windows
Become an ITSP Now!
- IAXy by Digium
- JS200-FX v2.0 by X100P.com . Built-in Asterisk, Two Port FXS, Wireless Bridge Router. IAX, SIP and Native Google Voice Support!
- S100-FX by X100P.com - Discontinued
- Virbiage 3010: Available direct from Virbiage, or rebranded (e.g. this Freshtel ATA)
- Atcom AG188n IAX ATA
- Atcom AG-198
- Digitmat: GP1266 with IAX2 support, based on Palmmicro AR1688
- France YoIAX Phone : IAX2 Phones with CE Certification. Looking for resellers.
- GNET: VP320I phone. PA1688 based VoIP Phone
- high-link: IP-Phone GF302 with IAX2 support
- IP0021, FV6020, UTP-1200: IP Phone with IAX2 support
- SNOM: Used to have a IAX1 firmware somewhere in 2003
- Vlines Europe: IP-Phone VD160 with IAX2 support
- Atcom IAX phones
- American Distributor for ATCOM AG168V Gateway: http://www.iareaphone.com
- Australian ATCOM distributor: http://www.ob-wan.com/voip
- European reseller of ATCOM AT-320 and ATCOM AG-168V: Upnet Taide
- European reseller: for all ATCOM products. IP Phones, ATA's and USB phones
- German / European reseller: http://www.sipmax.de for all ATCOM products. AT 320 PD - SIP/IAX-Phone, AU 100 - USB-IAX-Phone, AG168V - SIP/IAX-ATA
- UK, Europe and Worldwide - IPChitChat Atcom Distributor - Please enquire about reseller pricing
- UK Distributor Atcom - Netcloud
- IAXClient: IAX2 softphone library
- IaxClient SDK for building Cross Browser, Click2Call, WebPhones and SoftPhones (free for non-commercial)
- Java IAX Implementation, Corraleta Technology SDK GPL'ed version Pure Java IAX Implementation, GPL'ed Corraleta SDK
- libiax2 : Digium's base IAX2 protocol library
- Public sector training for building Cross Browser, Click2Call, WebPhones and SoftPhones (free for non-commercial)
- Njiax IAX2 Java library IAX2 library developed in Java by Nomasystems. GNU Lesser Public License. "100% pure Java". A good example on how using this library can be found in this click to talk (with DTMF support): http://www.nomasystems.com/contacto.yaws
- SimpleIAX for Delphi is a component library for Delphi and C++Builder, allowing to build the VoIP applications. SimpleIAX is built on top of the IAXClient.
- Applications (see also VOIP Phones )
- http://www.messagingbay.com IAX2 client for Android/BlackBerry/Web browsers. Search "MPhoneGG" on Android Market or email email@example.com for more info.
- Coccinella Multi Platform XMPP client with whiteboard. Since Version 0.96.19 with enabled IAX2 phone integrated.
- Corraleta Connect Crossplatform click to talk via IAX (Not free)
- Cubix for Windows (Available for OEM licensing)
- DIAX for Windows (Freeware for personal use)
- Ephone for Windows (May be used Commercially free of charge)
- GnoPhone for Linux
- IAX Phone for Windows
- IAX2 Click2Call Cross Browser, Click2Call (free for non-commercial) (Windows)
- IAX2 WebPhone build with IAXClientSDK for IE. (Windows)
- IAXComm for Windows, Linux & MacOSX
- iaxLite for Windows
- IAXOCX -a free IAX ActiveX Control for Windows.
- JackenIAX for MacOSX
- JIAXclient - JAVA applet and library
- Kiax for Linux and Windows
- LoudHush for MacOSX
- OctoPhone -a free IAX softphone for Windows.
- SFLphone Open source (GPLv3) IAX2/SIP compatible softphone for Linux
- Voix Manager for Windows Linux and Mac OSX, a switchboard application with an IAX/IAX2 phone integrated
- Voix Phone Free IAX/IAX2 Softphone for Windows, Linux & MacOSX
- Yate for Windows, Linux and BSD - an IAX client and server (license GPL).
- Zoiper - formerly Idefisk for Windows, Linux and Mac
iax.conf file for these phones to be configured is as under:
;This text is for the iax.conf file
; Inter-Asterisk eXchange driver definition
;Register commands to connect to another IAX server has to
;be in the [general] section of iax.conf.
;To set up IAX in trunk mode, add "trunk=yes" to your definition in iax.conf.
;IAX Trunking needs support of a hardware timer. See Asterisk timer for more information.
;Do not use both "host=dynamic" and "defaultip=111.222.333.444",
; make sure it is just one or the other (see bugs 558 and 673).
; General settings, like port number to bind to, and
; an option address (the default is to bind to all
; local addresses).
; All of the following codecs are supported by VoicePulse Connect!
; IAX End User phone extensions
See Also:Asterisk phones
Go back to IAX
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+