Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Asterisk User Group TwinCities Minnesota USA
TwinCities Asterisk User Group
Our new meetup group page: http://www.meetup.com/TwinCities-Asterisk-Users-Group/
Our website (getting stale and old as this page was): http://www.tcaug.net
For the most up to date information, you should visit the above links.
Our next meeting is Tuesday November 13th, 2012 at 6:30pm.Meetings are normally held the 2nd Tuesday each month.
Our extra oldAgenda is online for 2007. We have no meetings scheduled for July or December. Come to a meeting to find out why :)
Normally meetings are located at the Hack Factory in Minneapolis. http://www.tcmaker.org
If you have any questions regarding this event please contact Eric Osterberg @ +1.651-999-0888.
If you are willing to host a meeting, please contact Eric at 651-999-0888.
Meeting Minutes / NotesTuesday, ... 2012
Saturday, January 14th, 2006 - Many new people, Discussons of past meetings
Saturday, November 12th, 2005 - Review of the Astricon in Anaheim, App_repeater
Saturday, October 8th, 2005
Saturday, September 10th, 2005
Saturday, August 13th, 2005
TCAUG MAN 20050514 More on the Web-based Phonebook App, Hack Asterisk Server
TCAUG MAN 20050514 Web-based Phonebook App, Hack Asterisk Server
Saturday Mar 12, 2005 Install questions answered.
Saturday Feb 12, 2005 Poor turnout, talked about ISP history in Minnesota.
Saturday Jan 8, 2005 Dundi Peering
Saturday Nov 20, 2004 VON in Boston, Security and Extensions.conf
Saturday Oct 2, 2004 What happened at Astricon 04
ProjectsTCAUG Dundi Peering
Voice BBS/Message board
The general format of our meetings is as follows.
Meetings to be held near Minneapolis and other metro locations.
We meet once a month for about 2 hours. The proposed meeting format is:
- Breaking news, 15 minutes
- Presentation by a guest speaker on a topic of high interest to the group, 1 hour
- Q&A, 30 minutes
- Wrap Up and general talk about future presentations, 15 minutes
We will attempt to hit our sponsors up for free food and beverages (:razz:) for each meeting.
Hey guys & gals, bring free stuff and you too can be a sponsor!
Please add your name to the list below to show your interest in attending the TwinCities AUG meetings. Also mention the best day of month for you.
- Andy Pham - Honeywell. Monthly on same day of week if possible....
- Ben Haynor
- Ben Swenka - Weeknights are best for me.
- Brad Gass - Saturday's work best (anytime).
- Craig S. Wilson - WaveFront Communications, Inc.
- Dave Walters - Weeknights are best for me.
- David Carter - Saturdays are best, preferably the same one each month.
- Don Kelly
- Ed Hanley - Novell, Inc., Senior Architect. Please see my profile on some Novell Brainshare 2007 sessions in March that cover Asterisk. Friday and Saturday are the only days I could attend.
- Eric Osterberg. Sound Choice Communications LLCI can attend anyday. (Group Founder)
- Erik Anderson - Saturdays usually work.
- Josh Goldstein - Anyday.
- Jason Brockman Once a month on the same day please.
- Jay Taylor.
- Jeremy White - I'd prefer lunches on weekdays, but I can see I'm in a minority...
- Jesse Lang - anytime but Tuesday and Friday nights, weekends are usually OK.
- Karl Morgan - whenever
- Kelly Black - Evenings or Saturdays.
- Kelly Murphy - Same week and day of each month, if possible, it's easer to schedule for.
- Kevin Fjelsted when ever.
- Kristopher Nguyen - Saturday mornings would be best.
- Larry Linde - whenever
- Matt Geiser
- Pete Erickson - whenever
- Philip Nelson - whenever
- Roger Hanson
- Shane Young.(Co Group Leader)
- William Warnecke. Saturday mornings are best through summer and early fall.
- UserPagegarydoan. evenings
Please edit this page and add your name to this list.
- Sound Choice Communications LLC
- Free food and more...
Created by: mpls-ejo, Last modification: Sat 27 of Oct, 2012 (21:47 UTC)
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+