Tap here to compare the top VoIP providersTap here to hide the top VoIP Providers
Asterisk cli iax2 show netstats
Descriptioniax2 show netstats" shows you statistics for each iax2 call you have up.
The columns are "RTT" which is the round-trip time for the last PING, and then a bunch of stats for both the local side (what you're receiving), and the remote side (what the other end is telling us they are seeing). The remote stats may not be complete if the remote end isn't using the new jitterbuffer.
- Jit: The jitter we have measured (milliseconds)
- Del: The maximum delay imposed by the jitterbuffer (milliseconds)
- Lost: The number of packets we've detected as lost.
- %: The percentage of packets we've detected as lost recently.
- Drop: The number of packets we've purposely dropped (to lower latency).
- OOO: The number of packets we've received out-of-order
- Kpkts: The number of packets we've received / 1000.
Please update this page with new information, just login and click on the "Edit" or "Discussion" tab. Get a free login here: Register Thanks! - Find us on Google+